Finally after the Lineage OS 17, here we have another Android 10 based Official Lineage OS 17.1 ROM. You can download and install this latest ROM on devices ike OnePlus 3/3T, OnePlus 6/6T, LG V30, Xiaomi Mi Note 3, 4, POCO F1, Moto Z, Z2 Force, Moto One Power, and so on. The latest Lineage OS 17.1 also includes all the amazing features that Android 10 consists of including Night Mode, Navigation Gestures, Privacy Controls and a lot more. So if you want to experience all these amazing Android 10 goodies on your Android device, scroll down and download it!
What is LineageOS 17.1?
LineageOS 17.1 is an open-source and free operating system for set-top boxes, smartphones, computers, tablets that are based on the Android Linux distribution. LineageOS 17.1 is based on Android 10 which was recently announced by Google. This ROM for Android devices bring up some really amazing features like the Android Q.
Is it Safe to Use LineageOS 17.1?
Most of the Android users are confused about the LineageOS and whether this Android Custom ROM is reliable and safe or not. Well, to clarify this, let me introduce to the number of active installations – 1.5 Million. The LineageOS has compatibility with most of the Android devices. This might be enough to let you know about the popularity of this ROM.
Very rarely Android Custom ROM software gets the monthly security updates and LineageOS is one of those very few ROMs that offer latest Monthly Security Patches from Google. If you have the Unofficial LineageOS 17.1, it will be the developer’s responsibility to provide you with the Monthly Security Updates and in case you have the Official LineageSO 17.1, you do not have to worry about the OTA Updates as those will arrive every week from the Official LineageOS Servers.
Also see – Set AMOLED Black WhatsApp on Android phone
Download latest Lineage OS 17.1 based on Android 10
- Zenfone 6 (ZS630KL) I01WD
- Zenfone Max Pro M1 X00TD
- Zenfone Max Pro M2 X01BD
- Zenfone 3 (ZE520KL/ZE552KL) zenfone3
- Nexus 6P angler
- Nexus 5X bullhead
- Pixel C dragon
- Nexus Player fugu
- Pixel XL marlin
- Pixel sailfish
- Nexus 6 shamu
- Honor View 10 berkeley
- P20 Pro charlotte
- Honor 4x (China Telecom) che10
- Honor 4/4x cherry
- Honor 5X kiwi
- G2 (AT&T) d800
- G2 (TMO) d801
- G2 (Intl) d802
- G2 (Canada) d803
- G3 (AT&T) d850
- G3 (TMO) d851
- G3 (Canada) d852
- G3 (Unlocked) d855
- G3 (Korea) f400
- G5 (TMO) h830
- V20 (AT&T) h910
- V20 (TMO) h918
- V20 (Global) h990
- G3 (Sprint) ls990
- V20 (Sprint) ls997
- G3 (VZW) vs985
- V20 (VZW) vs995
- Moto One Power chef
- Moto G6 Plus evert
- Moto Z griffin
- Moto Z2 Force nash
- Moto X4 payton
- Moto G7 river
- Moto X 2014 victara
- One bacon
- 5 cheeseburger
- 5T dumpling
- 6 enchilada
- 6T fajita
- 7 Pro guacamole
- 2 oneplus2
- 3 / 3T oneplus3
- F1 (F1f Intl) f1f
- Find 7a find7
- R5/R5s (R8106/R8106s Intl) r5
- R7 Plus (R7plusf Intl) r7plus
- R7s (R7sf Intl) r7sf
- Galaxy A3 (2016) a3xelte
- Galaxy A5 (2016) a5xelte
- Galaxy A5 (2017) a5y17lte
- Galaxy A7 (2017) a7y17lte
- Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 2016 (Wi-Fi) gts210vewifi
- Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 2016 (Wi-Fi) gts28vewifi
- Galaxy S5e (Wi-Fi) gts4lvwifi
- Galaxy Note 3 LTE (N9005/P) hlte
- Galaxy Note 3 LTE (N9008V) hltechn
- Galaxy Note 3 LTE (N900K/L/S) hltekor
- Galaxy Note 3 LTE (N900T/V/W8) hltetmo
- Galaxy S4 Active (GT-I9295) jactivelte
- Galaxy S4 (SGH-I337) jflteatt
- Galaxy S4 (SCH-R970/C/X,SPH-L720) jfltespr
- Galaxy S4 (SCH-I545) jfltevzw
- Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505/G,SGH-I337M,SGH-M919) jfltexx
- Galaxy S4 Value Edition (GT-I9515/L) jfvelte
- Galaxy S5 Plus kccat6
- Galaxy S5 LTE (G900AZ/F/M/R4/R7/T/V/W8,S902L) klte
- Galaxy S5 Active (SM-G870F) klteactivexx
- Galaxy S5 LTE (G9006V/8V) kltechn
- Galaxy S5 LTE Duos (G9006W/8W) kltechnduo
- Galaxy S5 LTE Duos (G900FD/MD) klteduos
- Galaxy S5 LTE (G900I/P) kltedv
- Galaxy S5 LTE (SCL23) kltekdi
- Galaxy S5 LTE (G900K/L/S) kltekor
- Galaxy S5 LTE-A lentislte
- Galaxy S III Neo (Dual SIM) s3ve3gds
- Galaxy S III Neo (Samsung Camera) s3ve3gjv
- Galaxy S III Neo (Sony Camera) s3ve3gxx
- Galaxy S5 Neo s5neolte
- Xperia XA2 Ultra discovery
- Xperia ZR dogo
- Xperia TX hayabusa
- Xperia SP huashan
- Xperia 10 kirin
- Xperia T mint
- Xperia ZL odin
- Xperia XA2 pioneer
- Xperia Tablet Z LTE pollux
- Xperia Tablet Z Wi-Fi pollux_windy
- Xperia V tsubasa
- Xperia Z yuga
- Xperia Z3 z3
- Xperia Z3 Compact z3c
- Poco F1 beryllium
- Mi 5s capricorn
- Mi MIX 2 chiron
- Mi 8 dipper
- Mi 5 gemini
- Mi Note 3 jason
- Redmi 3S/3X land
- Mi MIX lithium
- Redmi Note 4 mido
- Mi 5s Plus natrium
- Mi MIX 2S polaris
- Mi 6 sagit
- Redmi 4(X) santoni
- Mi A1 tissot
Do not miss – OnePlus Launcher APK v4.3.3+ Download
Pre-requisite to install LineageOS 17.1 on Android device:-
Given below are some of the criteria and needs your device and you must meet so as to install Android 10 based Lineage OS 17.1 on your device.
- Make sure to charge your device with at least 70% of the battery.
- Take a full backup of your Android device.
- Download ADB and Fastboot drivers.
- Download Latest Gapps files from below
- Download Lineage OS 17.1 latest zip file.
- Download USB Drivers.
- Enable developer option and USB Debugging.
- Unlock Bootloader on your Android device.
How to install LineageOS 17.1 on Android device?
Step 1:- To begin with, make sure you have fulfilled all the prerequisites mentioned above and enabled the developer option and USB debugging as well. Do not forget to install TWRP Recovery on your Android device.
Step 2:- Reboot into TWRP Recovery.
Step 3:- Next, Decrypt and Re-Ecrypt the data partition on your device.
Step 4:– Take a full backup of the ROM through TWRP Recovery.
Step 5:- Then, wipe System data on TWRP recovery.
Step 6:- Click on the option of Install and locate the Lineage OS 17.1 file downloaded earlier. Then swipe so as to confirm the flashing process.
Step 7:- Next step is to install Android Pie Gapps. You can do so by going to the TWRP> Install> Select Gapps zip> and then swipe again to begin flashing.
Step 8:- At last restart your Android device and then you can enjoy the Android 10 based Lineage OS 17.1.
That was it! You have successfully installed the Android 10 based Lineage OS 17.1. You can take full advantage of the Android 10 features. Note that if you wish to root your device, then you can do so through Magisk or SuperSU Root.
Download Gapps for Lineage OS 17.1 Android 10
GApps or Google Apps come in a different package for Custom ROMs like Lineage OS. So if you want Google Play Store, Google Drive, Play Service, etc. apps on your Lineage OS 17.1 installed device, download and install the Gapps from below –
Gapps for Lineage 17.1 (Android 10) OpenGApps
Hope you found the article of use.
Also see –
- Download MIUI 11 based Android 10 OTA Update for Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 and Mi 9 Lite
- Jailbreak iPhone using Checkra1n via Rooted Android Device
- Download NavStar APK for Android 10 One UI 2.0/2.5 and Samsung Good Lock March 2020 Update
- Download latest Disney+ v1.4.1 APK Hotfix for Android devices, TV and Android Box
Stay Home. Be Safe.
Basically a gamer, I tend to find Android so amusing that ended up creating a blog where I could share with you all that i am aware of and could be. Passion overtook me to an extent that I decided to be a full time technology blogger. Besides gaming, eating sleeping and Androiding is what keeps me going!