Call of Duty Warzone Dev Error 5573: Call of Duty is one of the finest and free to play battle royale games that was released in early 2020. The game is made available for the Play Station 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows. The game is a part of 2019’s Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Now, a lot of players are reporting that they are facing COD Modern Warfare Dev Error 5573.
This issue is caused due to the server issues, outdated GPU drivers on PC, slow internet connection, and corrupted game files. If you are also facing such issues and want to Fix Call of Duty Warzone Dev Error 5573 Easily, then this post is for you. In this post, we will be covering how you can fix such issues on both PlayStation and PC. With that being said, let us quickly get started with the process.
Method 1: Restart your PC or PS4 and Update the Software to Fix Call of Duty Warzone Dev Error 5573
Regardless of your device, it is highly recommended to restart your device and check for software updates. This is one of the most simple and effective methods to fix Call of Duty Warzone Dev Error 5573.
Method 2: Check for Network Congestion to Fix Call of Duty Warzone Dev Error 5573
- Restart your computer if you are connected to the internet through LAN.
- Open any browser of your choice and visit the speedtest.net website and perform a quick test.
- Wait until the complete test is performed and results are generated.
- Also Read: Download Google Camera 7.4 for Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- If the ping is too high, more than 100 ms then this might be the reason why you are facing the issue of Call of Duty Error 5573.
- Contacting your ISP is the only thing you can do in such situations.
Method 3: Update the Graphics Drivers on PC to Fix Call of Duty Warzone Dev Error 5573 (Windows)
- Right-click on the Windows icon or start key.
- Click and select the Device Manager settings.
- Also Read: How to Unblock Yourself on WhatsApp When Blocked
- Click on the tiny arrow which is located beside the Display Adapters settings.
- Now, this opens the Display Adapters settings and you can right-click and then select Update Drivers.
- Select and choose the search automatically for the driver’s options.
- This might take some time. Once done, you can open the game and test out for this issue yourselves.
Now, these above-mentioned methods can fix Call of Duty Warzone Dev Error 5573. Like said, these methods will effectively work on both Windows and PS4. If this post helped you to fix Call of Duty Warzone Dev Error 5573, show us some love by sharing this post with your friends and family for whom this guide might come handy. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us. Until next time, stay techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.