Watch Dogs Legion Hotfix Patch: Along with the recent release, a hotfix for the open-world adventure Watch Dogs Legion is made available for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4. This hotfix brings a lot of technical improvements and bug fixes to the table. This is the very first fix for the game as the game is launched on October 29, 2020 this high-intense action-adventure open-world title was released for current-gen consoles and PC’s.
Watch Dogs Legion Hotfix Patch
This hotfix was made available effective immediately for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and the PC version’s hotfix is also announced earlier. According to the information, it is recommended that you look forward to both technical improvements and minor bug fixes as part of hotfix. This patch, among various other things, offers an optimized gaming experience on the PlayStation 4 and an improved frame rate.
You can check out the complete changelog below:
- Global performance improvements on PS4 for smoother gameplay and driving.
- Several Improvements to PC performance
- Optimized performance to improve framerates for RTX GPUs.
- Fixed an issue that caused framerate drops to occur when characters walk through checkpoints.
- Improved the framerate performance when driving
- Fixed a freeze when switching input controllers on PC.
- Fixed sporadic crashes on PS4
- Also Fixed sporadic crashes on Xbox One/ S
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when launched on a console set to TURKISH, INDONESIAN, GREEK, ROMANIAN, HUNGARIAN, VIETNAMESE or THAI languages.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash on Xbox One X when selecting a certain option into the void mission.
- Solved an issue that could cause the game to crash when browsing through the Premium Shop tabs on Xbox One.
Now, this is our take on Watch Dogs Legion Hotfix Patch Available Now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. We at Android Jungles strive to bring you the gaming news and tips like this every day. So make sure to follow us on Google News and Twitter, to get notified whenever a post goes live. For more posts like this stay tuned with us. Until next time, stay techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.