Warframe Network Not Responding Error: Warframe is one of the most intriguing and highly-intense free to play action role-playing third-person shooter multiplayer online game which is developed and published by Digital Extremes. This game was initially released for Windows back in March 2013 and was later ported to the PlayStation in the same year. Xbox version was made official in 2014 and Nintendo version in 2018. Overall this is a very popular title.
Now a lot of players are reporting that they are facing Warframe Network Not Responding Error which usually only occurs when playing the game on Windows computers. The reasons could be diverse and the issue could possibly be caused by network connectivity issues. So, are you facing the Warframe Network not responding errors? Well, do not worry as in this post we will be guiding you through the process of fixing Warframe Network Not Responding Error.
Method 1: Check for Network Congestion to fix the Warframe Network Not Responding Error
- Restart your computer if you are connected to the internet through LAN.
- Open any browser of your choice and visit the speedtest.net website and perform a quick test.
- Wait until the complete test is performed and results are generated.
- If the ping is too high, more than 100 ms then this might be the reason why you are facing the issue of Warframe
- Contacting your ISP is the only thing you can do in such situations.
Method 2: Disable IPV6 to Fix the Warframe Network Not Responding Error
- Right-click on the Internet icon which could either be the Wifi icon or the wired network icon which can be found on the bottom right side of the screen.
- Click Open Network and Internet Settings and this will open the Network settings screen where you can click on the Change adapter options. This can be found on the Advanced network settings option.
- Right-click on your active network adapter and then click on the properties which will open up the connection properties.
- You can then uncheck the box for Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)
- Click the Ok button and this will change made.
- Also Read: How to Fix Application Load Error 5:0000065434
Method 3: Run the Internet Troubleshooter to fix Warframe Update Failed Error Easily
- Click on the Start button and enter the settings.
- Once you are in you can click on update and security. Once done, you can click on troubleshoot options.
- From here, you can find the additional troubleshooter from the right side of the display.
- Click on the internet connections and then run the troubleshooter. You can follow any recommended steps that need to be done.
- Also Read: How to Send Calendar Invite in Outlook
If this post helped you to Fix Warframe Update Failed Error, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.