Finally, the Vivo V19 Midsegment Smartphone has launched in India. Vivo never disappoints its users when it comes to launching amazing smartphones within an affordable price range and exceptionally amazing hardware and software specifications.
Nothings are different even now with the Vivo V19. This high-end Vivo smartphone was supposed to launch globally on 26th March. However, due to current situations with the Covid-19 Global Pandemic, the launch got delayed. But as we know, nothing stops technology.
Vivo managed to launch the latest Vivo V19 through Virtual Online launch Events globally on 29th April. Finally, it launched in India on 16 May. The day the phone launched, it busted so many myths for us all.
Usually, people tend to go after the Megapixel of a device before buying it. But little do they realize that it’s not only all about the Pixels. The Lenses, as well as sensors of a device, contribute equally to the camera quality of that device.
With a 32MP+ 8MP dual front camera Vivo has put this point straight forward. The device has a wide 8 MP Camera angle that broadens the selfie perspective by 25.6 degrees. Other features like Aura Screen Light give your selfies a studio-style illumination. It also has another feature pose master, which helps you experimenting in posing for selfies.
Don’t miss – Download Vivo Nex 3 Stock Wallpapers Official
Not just that the Vivo V19 front camera comes with some great features like Super Night Mode, multiple exposure blending, multi-frame alignment, layer-based filtering, AI frame filtering which make it one of the best night selfie cameras.
Now coming to the Rear camera, Vivo has a quad-camera setup which is backed by AI. The camera comes with a 48MP main camera backed by an 8 MP ultra-wide-angle camera, 2MP depth sensor, and 2 MP Macro Lens. Further the f/1.79 aperture of 48 MP camera and f/2.2. An aperture of 8 MP Camera ensure light-capturing this giving your pictures a great quality.
Specifications of Vivo V19
The Vivo V19 has the below specifications-
- Dimensions: 159.6 * 75 * 8.5 mm
- Weight: 186.5 grams
- Size: 6.44 inches
- Resolution: 1080 * 2400 pixels
- Camera: Selfie – 32 MP + 8MP ; Rear – 48 MP +8MP + 2 MP+2 MP
- OS: Android 10 and Funtouch 10.0
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM712 Snapdragon 712 (10 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 360 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP and LE
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass
- Battery: 4500 mAh
- Colors Available: Mystic Silver/Sleek Silver, Piano Black/Gleam Black
- Price: Rs 27,990
Stay in touch for more such updates!
- Xiaomi Launcher Icons Don’t Show up at bottom bug Solved
- Get free Money for Grand Theft Auto 5 and GTA Online (Money Cheat)
- Vivo files trademarks for upcoming S series smartphones including S10, S20, S30, and so on
- Download Vivo Flash Tool for Windows  (32 & 64 bit)