If you are a Snapchat addict and want to use the Snap Camera on Google Meet, we have got you covered. It’s obvious with the worldwide Lockdown, people are shifting to online Video conferencing for work and other purposes.
However, we are not groomed as well. But not to worry, like Snapchat filters and camera work like magic, you don’t have to be worried about your non-salon looks anymore. In this article, you will know How to use Snap Camera with Google Meet.
How to Snapchat Camera with Google Meet?
- Make a Video Call on Google meet either through Gmail or via the Official Google Meet website.
- In the Google Meet call, go to the bottom and from the menu, tap on the three vertical dots.
- Select the option of “Settings“.
- Then next, choose the “Video Tab”, and then choose Snap Camera as your Camera.
Snap Camera should now work on Google Meet.
Note – In case you dont see the option of Snap Camera in the Video tab, just reopen your browser.
What is Snap Camera?
Snapchat is a social media app that lets you chat with people from all across the globe via snaps (images). The app is very well known for its privacy and camera. The Snap camera is a great software for PC and Mac that brings all of the huge collection of filters to enhance your Mac or PC camera.
What is Google Meet?
Google Meet is a Video Conferencing or Video Chat service from Google that lets you connect to people worldwide free of cost. The video chat service is available in Gmail as well and hence you can make a Google Meet call directly from there. or you can also go to the Official Google Meet website.
All you to use Google Meet video calling is a good data connection and you are good to go. A reliable video calling app that will not invade your privacy by stealing your data is the need of the world in this lockdown period. Google Meet is the best app at hand for this purpose.
Why use Snapchat Camera with Google Meet?
Snapchat Camera or as many like to call it, Snap camera comes with an umpteenth number of amazing filters and the stability and quality of the camera are quite appreciative as well.
So if you want to enhance your looks on the Google Meet video calling app, you can take the help of the Snapchat filters that are lacking in Google Meet. This could be fun and a way to cover up your ungroomed looks too;-)
I hope the article helped you in using Snapchat Camera on Google Meet.
Also see –
- Best Tiktok Alternatives to try out this Quarantine! (2020)
- Best TikTok Tips and Tricks to Grow Followers instantly
- Download Pixel Experience ROM For Xiaomi POCO F1 (Android 10)
- Monetization improvements bring new ‘checking’ icon on YouTube and more
- Red Dead Redemption developments take a hit due to GTA6 release