Use Nintendo Switch as Remote to Turn on TV: The Nintendo Switch is a video game console developed by Nintendo which is released worldwide back in 2017. Nintendo Switch is a hybrid console that can be used as a home console and portable console. Leaving that story aside, have you ever imagined how fun it is to play with friends? Well, you can add other Nintendo friends easily. So if you are unaware of the process of how you can use Nintendo Switch as Remote to Turn on TV, well do not worry as in this post we are going to discuss how to use Nintendo Switch as Remote to Turn on TV.
How to use Nintendo Switch as Remote to Turn on TV
- Whenever you are ready to open your Nintendo Switch and unlock it.
- Once done, navigate to the System Settings and scroll down to select the TV output.
- Scroll down and select TV Output.
- On the right panel and select Match TV Power State to turn on this setting.
- Now, select the same button in case you decide to disable the function in the future.
Once you are done with the process do note that the TV will match every action you intend to do with your Switch and if you powered on or if the console is woken up from sleep mode and the TV will turn on as well.
If this post helped you to use Nintendo Switch as Remote to Turn on TV, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!