Use EMP Blast in COD Warzone Zombie Royale Mode: Whenever you get killed in Warzone’s Zombie Royal mode, as most of you already know, you will end up as a Zombie. Do not let yourself down when this happens as you can create massive chaos as a zombie. And yes, it is sometimes to be a bad zombie than a better player. Being a zombie, you can do a lot of amazing things and one of them is using the EMP Blast as a Zombie.
Not sure how to do that? Well, do not worry as in this guide, let us discuss everything you need to know around how to use EMP Blast in COD Warzone Zombie Royale Mode.
How to Use EMP Blast in COD Warzone Zombie Royale Mode?
After you are killed in Zombie Royal mode, you will become a zombie. Now, you will get to see three icons at the bottom of your screen. These icons are located in the centre. The first one the charged jump, second being gas grenade and the third one is the EMP Blast. These are the three things you can do as a zombie.
- The icon of the EMP blast here is shown by a lightning bolt.
- When you approach a target, you can press R1 on PS4 and RB on Xbox One, and now the targetted person will get hit by an ultimate EMP wave.
- That is is how you can use EMP Blast in Zombie Royal Mode.
- It also worth noting that you cannot use these EMP Blast’s back to back as there is a cooldown time for this.
- As soon as it is fully recharged, you can use it again and in the meantime, you can find more enemy electronics to destroy with your next EMP blast.
Being a zombie, you can also jump super high and even reach the rooftops and kill the snipers with charged jump ability. The longer you hold, the higher you can jump. Now, this is our take on How to Use EMP Blast in COD Warzone Zombie Royale Mode. If this guide helped you, do consider sharing this with your friends and gaming buddies.
We at Android Jungles strive to bring you the gaming fixes and tips like this every day. So make sure to follow us on Google News and Twitter, to get notified whenever a post goes live. For more posts like this stay tuned with us. Until next time, stay tech
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.