In this article, we are sharing with you all the methods to Update Android 11 for Redmi K20 Pro via AOSP ROM.
Android 11 is here and users are eagerly waiting to install the latest Android Operating System version. And we do understand this that’s why we have brought for you Android 11 for Redmi K20 Pro.
Since Android 11 is now official, it is certain that many developers have already brought the latest Custom ROMS for Redmi K20 Pro based on Android 11.
Download Android 11 for Redmi K20 Pro
Download the Android 11 Custom ROM for Redmi k20 Pro from here and then install it on your device using the guide mentioned below.
- Twrp build: https://forum.xda-developers.com/k20…3-1-0-t3960391
- Un-official build: https://mirror.akhilnarang.dev/AOSP/…g.abhishek.zip
- Firmware India: https://downloads.akhilnarang.dev/MI…r-firmware.zip
- Firmware China: https://downloads.akhilnarang.dev/MI…r-firmware.zip
- Firmware Global/Europe/Russia: https://downloads.akhilnarang.dev/MI…r-firmware.zip
Other downloads Needed
AOSP ROM file
Disclaimer – We at www.androidjungles.com will not be responsible for any damage caused to your device by following the guide given on this page. Perform it at your own peril.
How to Update Android 11 for Redmi K20 Pro via AOSP ROM
Before we get into the installation guide, make sure to follow the below requirements.
- Before beginning, make sure to take a complete back up of your Android device. You can refer this Backup Android Phone Data Guide here.
- Install a Custom Recovery like OrangeFox recovery or TWRP Recovery.
- Make sure to download all the essential files mentioned above in the download section.
Install Android 11 Update on Redmi K20 Pro
We are using OrangeFox Recovery.
- Switch off your Redmi K20 Pro.
- Hold down the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds. This will boot your device into Custom Recovery Mode.
- In the OrangeFox Main Menu, go to Wipe.
- Check the box in front of the first 5 options – Dalvik Cache, Cache, System, vendor, Data.
- Now Swipe to Wipe at the bottom of the screen.
- Now go back to the Main menu on OrangeFox Recovery on the file Manager.
- Here you will see all the files you downloaded earlier. Tap on the Vendor firmware file And Swipe to flash.
- Now go back to the main menu and select the AOSP ROM File. And Swipe to Flash.
- Now go back to the main menu and select the DM Verity File. And Swipe to Flash.
- DO NOT FLASH GAPPS FILE JUST NOW.
- From recovery, tap on Reboot System.
- Now again boot into Recovery Mode by switching off the device and pressing together Volume Up and Power button.
- Now in the Recovery Main Menu, tap on the GApps file and Swipe to Flash.
- Lastly Reboot.
That’s it. you have successfully installed Android 11 On Redmi K20 Pro. If you want, you can also root your device using Root Android 11 using Magisk canary.
What is AOSP ROM?
AOSP is a Custom ROM for Android as Google publish without other modifications. Basically, AOSP is the Stock ROM of Nexus devices but without GApps.
What’s working on Android 11 on Redmi K20 Pro?
As we have only an initial build I.e. Vanilla build, this Android 11 Custom ROM for Redmi K20 Pro will not have some features like Launcher and Sky Line wallpapers.
However, you do get an easy screenshot option and the bottom of the screen along with sharing option. And when you tap on the Home screen, options like Widgets, Wallpaper, etc. Will be shown on the screen.
Apart from that, you get a media player control option on the notification panel from where you can pause, forward or change the media files and also connect to a phone or a different speaker. Also, the WiFi and Bluetooth are working pretty well together.
Other functions that are going pretty well are Boots, RIL (Calls, SMS, Data), Fingerprint, Camera, Camcorder, Video Playback, Audio, Sensors, Flash, LED, GPS, Volte, etc.
Also see –
- Top 5 Best Sites for Safe Android APK Downloads
- Best Custom ROMs for Poco X2 in July 2020
- GBWhatsapp APK Download Latest Version 7.00 (ANTIBAN) (Official)
- How to install Custom ROM on Oppo A3s
- First AOSP Android 10 Stable Custom ROM Available
I hope you all could easily Download Android 11 for Redmi K20 Pro. In case you have any doubts, feel free to let us know in the comment section below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.