TWRP Recovery now officially supports Xiaomi Redmi Note 7, Vivo Y51L, Lenovo K10 Note, and Amlogic X96 Max. TWRP, the abbreviation for Team Win Recovery Project is one of the best Custom Recoveries out there for Android phones. That is to say, its official support has been extended to a few more phones.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 is one of the most popular phones there. It comes with the codename – lavender. One can now easily install TWRP on Redmi Note 7 by using the below short guide.
Launched in the year 2016, Vivi Y51L is one of the old but gold phones. And if you are still using this one, TWRP gives you an opportunity to revamp these devices with amazing features now.
Lenovo K10 Note
Lenovo K10 Note is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 710. It comprises a screen size of 6.39 inches with IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen. It includes a front camera of 16 MP. The rear camera setup is – 16 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP. The phone was launched back in 2019 and runs on Android 9.0 Pie and custom skin Z11. You can Customize this phone by installing TWRP Recovery on it using the guide below.
Amlogic X96 Max
If you are looking for a way to turn your normal TV to Smart TV, one of the best Android TV Box is Amlogic X96 Max. This Android Box comes with some stunning features like quad-core ARM Cortex-A55 processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, and dual-band WiFi. It has support for 8K and HDR10+ and runs on Android 9 Pie.
Download TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7, Vivo Y51L, Lenovo K10 Note
How to Install TWRP on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7, Vivo Y51L, Lenovo K10 Note?
You can also try – Install TWRP and Root Android WITHOUT PC (Using Bugjaeger mobile ADB)
- Take a complete backup of your device data.
- Unlock Bootloader of Android phone.
- Above all, Make sure to have at least 60 percent of battery power on your device.
- Proper working USB cables.
- Download USB Drivers for your device.
- Download ADB and Fastboot tools. Or you can also download minimal ADB and Fastboot tools.
- Download TWRP Recovery Image file for the device on which you want to install TWRP.
Install TWRP Recovery
- Download TWRP Recovery img file and copy the TWRP Recovery Image to the folder where you have saved ADB and Fastboot tools.
- Press together the Shift Key and right-click anywhere on the empty screen in the same folder.
- Choose the option of ‘Open command window here’ or ‘Open PowerShell window here’ from the given list of options.
- After that boot your phone into Fastboot or Bootloader mode using a key combination or the below command when USB Debugging is enabled on your device.
adb reboot bootloader
- Using the USB Cables, connect your device to the PC.
- Later, enter the below command so as to make sure that your device has been detected by Fastboot –
- You should see a device ID in the command now.
Note – If you do not see a Device ID, try to repeat the method with updated USB Drivers installed or proper USB Cables attached.
- Meanwhile, enter the below command so as to flash and install TWRP Recovery on your device –
fastboot flash recovery <file-name.img>
- Make sure that you replace the <file-name.img> from the above command to the actual file name of the TWRP Recovery image.
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.3.1-0-angler.img
After that your device boots into TWRP Recovery, you can flash the installer zip with the ‘Install‘ menu.
That’s it. you have successfully installed TWRP on Android devices.
I hope you have found the article useful. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us in the comment section below. We will be glad to help you out.