How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Samsung Galaxy Tab E
In this Guide, You will be able to Learn How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Samsung Galaxy Tab E and Unlock Bootloader. Today we are here with Detail guide on Root Samsung Galaxy Tab E.
Rooting is the process of allowing users to Android Devices, like Smartphones, tablets, and other devices running the Android Operating system to attain privileged control over the Android System. it gives access to the Android system codes. it allows customizing the Android Software on the Android Phone or Installs other custom ROMs that the Device manufacture wouldn’t normally allow you to do.
Benefits of Rooting
- You can Install Custom ROMs.
- You can install Xposed Modules.
- it’s allow flashing modding Zip files.
- You can Install MODs, Kernel.
- You can remove all bloatware.
What is TWRP Recovery?
Team win recovery project is the most known open-source software custom recovery for Android-based Devices. it gives a touchscreen-enabled user interfaced. TWRP Recovery allows users to install the third-party custom firmware.
Benefits of TWRP Recovery
- You can Root and Unroot your Android Device using TWRP recovery.
- You can Root your Android Phone by flashing the Latest magisk via TWRP.
- You can flash custom ROMs, MODs, Kernel Using TWRP recovery.
- it allows installing Xposed Firmware.
- it allows the user to remove all bloatware using TWRP recovery.
- You can create Android Backup Using TWRP Recovery.
What is Odin Tool
Odin Tool is the Firmware flashing Tool that allows the user to modification all Samsung Android Devices. And Odin is Windows-based software Which is developed by Samsung internal developer team for Flashing Stock Firmware and stock recovery, Custom Recovery on Samsung Android Device. Also Used by Samsung Service Center for Installing Stock Firmware. Odin Tool is completely Free Software. it supports all Samsung Devices.
Benefits of Odin Tool
- Anyone Can use it. also, it is free.
- The user can Flash Samsung Stock Firmware.
- The User easily flashes a custom firmware on Samsung Devices.
- You can Install Custom Recovery.
- Root Your Samsung Device using Odin Tool.
- You can Flash Custom Kernels.
www.Androidjungles.com will not be responsible for any damage that occurred with your Android phone while performing the given tutorial. Do it at your own risk. However, if you have any doubts, you can ask us in the comment section below.
- Make sure you have installed USB Driver on your Windows, Mac, Linux.
- Make sure you have a charging percentage of more than 70%.
- Make sure you have unlocked the bootloader of the Samsung Galaxy Tab E.
- Create an Android backup on your Android Device.
- Install ADB and Fastboot Drivers and tool on your Windows, Mac, Linux.
- Make sure you have enabled the USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking.
Steps to Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking
Step 1:- First of all head over to the Device setting. Scroll to the very bottom and click on About phone.
Step 2:- Once You are in About Phone. Again Scroll to the very bottom and click 7 times on the build number to enable Developer Options.
Step 3:- Now go back and open Developer Options and Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking.
Step 4:- Also Enable Advanced Reboot Option.
That’s it!! Now you have enabled USB Debugging and OEM unlocking.
Download Required Files
Samsung USB Driver:- Download
Odin Tool:- Download
TWRP Recovery:- Download
SuperSu Zip:- Download