Recently a Facebook iOS bug has caused Apps like Spotify, Tinder, Pinterest, and many more crashing on iOS. Here’s how you can Stop Facebook’s iOS bug from crashing Spotify, Tinder, Pinterest, and other apps.
Facebook is one of the most used apps in the world. Just like any other app this one too gets important updates frequently. However, what happened with the Facebook Update a couple of months ago has again repeated itself.
Facebook update is causing bugs on iOS phones. The same issue was experienced by iOS users recently and today the bug again showed up. Apparently, popular iOS apps like Spotify, Tinder, Pinterest, etc. Apps crash on iOS due to the iOS Facebook bug.
For this bug to occur on your iPhone, you do not need to have Facebook installed on your device as most of the app developers have made Login Via Facebook option available on their apps.
However, if you are an iOS user and are experiencing this error, worry no more. Here is a quick and easy workaround you can use to Stop Facebook’s iOS bug from crashing apps like Spotify, Tinder, Pinterest, etc.
Must check – Facebook Avatars: How to make Facebook Avatar?
How to Stop Facebook’s iOS bug from crashing apps?
To Stop Facebook’s iOS bug from crashing apps we will download an app called Lockdown from the apple store. This app is a privacy protection app on iOS that uses VPN (Virtual Private Network).
Thus it block trackers and also things like Facebook’s iOS SDK from loading in third-party apps. Follow the below steps to get rid of Facebook iOS bug.
- From the Apple App Store, Download Lockdown app.
- Once installed, open the app.
- Follow the given instructions on the app.
- Just make sure to NOT sign in or log in. Tap on the cancel button instead.
- Now go to top part to the “firewall on” button and tap on it.
- Now you will have to agree to set up a VPN profile on your iPhone.
- When you do set up, you can toggle the VPN / firewall from the Lockdown application.
- Laslty, Skip the trial and you will see that the apps that crashed before are now working well without Crashing!
That’s how easy it was to fix Facebook iOS bug. I hope that you have all found the article of use and have successfully Facebook iOs bug fixed on your iPhone.
In case you are Stuck at any of the above steps, feel free to let us know in the comment section below. We will be glad to help you out.
Also see –
- TikTok is Back In India; working for some users
- Download OnePlus Launcher 4.5.7 Apk with switch to access shelf
- OnePlus Earbuds TWS Teased; seen on Amazon India Notify List
- Huawei Harmony OS Version 2.0 to launch on September 11 for wearables, PCs, and cars