In this article, we are sharing with you all how you can Soft Reset and Hard Reset Redmi K20 Pro.
Xiaomi’s Redmi K20 Pro was launched back in the year 2019 and came with Android 9.0 Pie and MIUI 11 put of the box. It is powered by Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855. It has a 6.39 inches Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen with 1080×2340 pixels resolution.
Hard reset or factory reset, although quite inconvenient for some, is a great way to ensure fast performance on your device. If your device is lagging and you want it to work as it did when it was new, all you have to do is factory or hard Reset Redmi K20 Pro and you are good to go!
So if for some reason you want to hard reset your device, here’s how you can do so. Just note that, whole doing hard reset, you will lose all your phone data, including installed apps so make sure to take a complete back up.
Or if you dont want to lose any of your phone data you can simply perform a soft Reset on Redmi K20 Pro using the below guide.
Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro
Given below are the two ways using which you can perform K20 Pro hard reset –
Method 1. Factory Reset Xiaomi K20 Pro via Settings
- On your Xiaomi Redmi k20 Pro, go to Settings > Additional settings > Factory Data Reset.
- Now tap on the Reset Phone option. And wait for a few seconds.
- Then tap on Next and again wait for a few seconds.
- Tap on Confirm.
That’s it. You have successfully factory Reset Redmi K20 Pro.
Method 2. Hard Reset Redmi K20 Pro through Recovery
- Boot Redmi K20 Pro into Recovery Mode.
- For this, switch off your device and then hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- When you see the Xiaomi logo on the screen, let go off the Power button.
- And when you see Recovery mode on the screen also release the Volume button.
- Now in the Recovery Mode, choose – Wipe Data and Wipe All Data.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm the action.
- Using Power key, confirm “Reboot system Now”.
That’s it. You are done here.
Soft Reset Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro
A soft Reset is a great alternative to hard Reset in case you do not want to loose any of your phone data. Soft reset will simply turn off your device and all its functions and restart them again. Thus offering you a clean slate.
- Switch off your Redmi K20 pro by pressing the power key.
- Wait for a few seconds ~ 15.
- Then again press the power key to switch on Your device.
That’s how easy it is to Soft Reset redmi K20 Pro.
I hope the article was helpful. In case you have any questions, feel free to ask us in the comment section below. We will be glad to help you out.
Also see –
- How to uninstall Bloatware on Android without Root!
- How to Get Water Out of your Phone’s Speaker in just 2 minutes!
- Download Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus Wallpapers
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro MIUI 12 Update for India and Europe Coming Soon!
- Download Google Camera 7.0 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7, 7 Pro, Mi 9, Mi 8, Note 5, K20 Pro, Poco F1, etc. with Astrophotography Feature