The dark mode is the latest trend in the world right now. The way most of the apps are bringing dark theme/ dark modes to their interface proves that it is preferred by many. After Telegram, YouTube, Chrome, and Instagram, even WhatsApp which is the most used messaging app has also started developing dark mode for WhatsApp.
However, it seems like there is still some time before we get a night mode on WhatsApp. But why worry when our developers across the world are continuously engaged in creating what we need?
Not just that but it seems like Google’s Dark Mode has not yet impressed many. The so-called dark mode just seems like a dark grey theme on Google apps. Apparently the same has been the case with WhatsApp Dark Mode APK.
Don’t get upset just yet. If you too are not happy with the Greyish Dark Mode, here is an article where we are sharing with you all the AMOLED Black WhatsApp Apk theme for Android devices.
Before getting into the steps, let me tell you that, you can also get this AMOLED Black for other apps like Google Keep, Google Duo, Google Play Store, Google Drive, and even Snapchat!
Set AMOLED Black WhatsApp theme on Android phone
Before getting into the process of setting the AMOLED Black WhatsApp theme on your Android device, let me first warn you that for this to happen, you will need a rooted device.
See – How to Root Android device?
Basically we are going to buy the Swift Installer App which offers amazing service for the price and then use it to set AMOLED Black theme for WhatsApp and also other devices. So what are you still waiting for? Go ahead get that dark mode!
1. Unlock the bootloader of your device.
2. Install the latest TWRP version from here.
3. Install Swift Installer App from Google Play Store.
4. Once installed, launch the app and choose the accent color that you want to apply to your WhatsApp or the entire device.
5. Now since we have been stating AMOLED Black until now, choose black.
6. Once selected, tap on the Red circle present at the bottom on the screen.
7. You will now come across a list of apps that are installed on your device. Choose WhatsApp and/or any other app if you want to apply dark mode too.
8. Once you choose the app, tap on the red circle once again and then hit the install option.
9. You will be now asked to restart your device. Do so by clicking on ‘Reboot Now’.
Here is how your WhatsApp will look now –
Be Safe. Stay Home.