Send Friend Request on Nintendo Switch: The Nintendo Switch is a video game console developed by Nintendo which is released worldwide back in 2017. Nintendo Switch is a hybrid console that can be used as a home console and portable console. Leaving that story aside, have you ever imagined how fun it is to play with friends? Well, you can add other Nintendo friends easily. So if you are unaware of the process of how you can send the friend request on Nintendo Switch, well do not worry as in this post we are going to discuss how you can Send Friend Request on Nintendo Switch.
On any off chances that you have an offline user account in your Nintendo Switch and you want to use it as your primary account, follow the below mentioned guide:
- Open your console and from the home screen select system settings from here.
- Now, you will have to scroll down and select User and on the right panel, select the desired profile you want to link the account.
- From here you will have to select the option for Link Nintendo account.
- Now all you have to do is link your Nintendo Account.
- Also Read: Fix COD Modern Warfare Disc Read Error 3.1 on PS4 (2020)
How to Send Friend Request on Nintendo Switch
- Open your console and navigate to the home screen on your Switch.
- Now from here, you will have to click on the profile icon on the top left corner of your display.
- You will get to see an option to Add Friend.
- Select Search with Friend Code on Right panel.
- Now, you will 12-digit friend code of the user you want to register and press Ok.
- Now select and set Friend request when the user icon of your friend appears on the screen.
- Also Read: How to Fix CSGO Trust Launch Failed Error
You can alternatively also send the friend request by selecting the option for search for users you have player under Add Friends menu.
If this post helped you to Send Friend Request on Nintendo Switch, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.