Search Chrome History by Date: As we all know if there is Google in the name then there is no doubt in our mind about the quality and goodness of the browser. Google Chrome is the highest rated web browser available out there. It works on both Android and Apple devices. Also, it is to be noted that the search results given by Google Chrome are so user friendly that you may not have to spend a lot of typing the full thing you are looking for.
Method 1: Use Google My Activity to search Chrome History by Date
- Go to Google My Activity site and click on Filter by Date and Product options.
- Once done, you can select a date or a date range in between what all dates of search history you are looking for.
- Check on Chome and then Click on Apply.
- Here you can see your Chrome history and it is placed on a Chronological order and Google will bunch each of the items based on your category.
- You can further click on Category to see more details.
Method 2: Use Chrome Better History Extension to search Chrome by History Date
- Open the Chrome browser and click on the three-dot menu.
- From here, click on more tools and select extensions.
- Now, this is where all your extensions appear. Towards the left of your display, you will find a hamburger menu.
- Open the Chrome Webstore from here. In the search, find Chrome Better History extension and install it.
- Now, to access your full history, just use the shortcut Ctlr+H and your default history is replaced with this.
- That’s it.
If this post helped you to search Chrome History by Date, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.