Root Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE with CF root using Odin Tool: Are you looking for the appropriate way to Root Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE using the Odin tool? Are you in a situation with a struck Samsung screen? Has your device got bricked? Do you want to restore back to stock? Here, in this article, is a solution for you all. the Odin Tool itself! You can now easily root Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE using Odin Tool. Here’s how-
What is Rooting?
Rooting is the process of allowing users to Android Devices, like SmartPhones, tablets and other devices running the Android Operating system to attain privileged control over the Android System. it gives access to the Android system codes. it allows customizing the Android Software on the Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE or Installs other custom ROMs that the Device manufacture wouldn’t normally allow you to do.
Also check out:- Download and Install MediaTek Vcom Drivers
Advantages of Rooting
- You can Install Custom ROMs.
- You can Install Xposed Modules.
- it’s allow flashing modding Zip files.
- You can Install MODs, Kernel.
- You can remove all bloatware.
What is TWRP Recovery?
Team win recovery project is the most known open-source software custom recovery for Android-based Devices. it gives a touchscreen-enabled user interfaced. TWRP Recovery allows users to install the third-party custom firmware.
Benefits of TWRP Recovery
- You can Root and UnRoot Android Device using TWRP recovery.
- You can Root Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE by flashing Latest magisk via TWRP.
- You can flash custom ROMs, MODs, Kernel Using TWRP recovery.
- it allows installing Xposed Firmware.
- it allows the user to remove all bloatware using TWRP recovery.
- You can create Android Backup Using TWRP Recovery.
What is Odin Tool?
Odin Tool is the Firmware flashing Tool which allows the user to modification in all Samsung Android Devices. And Odin is Windows-based software Which is developed by Samsung internal developer team for Flashing Stock Firmware and stock recovery, Custom Recovery on Samsung Android Device. Also Used by Samsung Service Center for Installing Stock Firmware. Odin Tool is completely Free Software. it supports all Samsung Galaxy S5 LTEs.
Advantages of Odin Tool
- Anyone Can use it. also, it is free.
- The user can Flash Samsung Stock Firmware.
- The User easily flash custom firmware on Samsung Galaxy S5 LTEs.
- You can Install Custom Recovery.
- Root Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE using Odin Tool.
- You can Flash Custom Kernels.
Do not forget:- Download and Root With Latest SuperSU Zip and SuperSU Apk
- Make sure you have Installed USB Driver on your Windows, Mac, Linux.
- Make sure you have a charging percentage more than 70%.
- Make sure you have unlocked the bootloader of Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE.
- Create an Android backup on your Android Device.
- Install ADB and Fastboot Drivers and tool on your Windows, Mac, Linux.
- Make sure you have Enabled the USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking.
How to to Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking on Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE
Step 1:- First of all head over to Device setting. Scroll to the very bottom and click on About Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE.
Step 2:- Once You are in About Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE. Again Scroll to the very bottom and click 7 times on build number to enable Developer Options.
Step 3:- Now go back and open Developer Options and Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking.
Step 4:- Also Enable Advanced Reboot Option.
That is it! You have now enabled USB Debugging and OEM unlocking.