How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 8 ( All Models) | Updated
How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- 1 How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- 1.1 What is Rooting?
- 1.2 What is TWRP Recovery?
- 1.3 What is Odin Tool
- 1.4 Pre-Requirements
- 1.5 Steps to Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking
- 1.6 Download
- 1.7 Steps to Install TWRP Recovery On Galaxy Note 8
- 1.8 Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Using SuperSU
- 1.9 How to Make Sure Your Galaxy Note 8 is Rooted?
In this Guide, You will be able to Learn How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and Install TWRP recovery. Today we are here with Detail guide on Root Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
What is Rooting?
Rooting is the process of allowing users to Android Devices, like Smartphones, tablets and other devices running the Android Operating system to attain privileged control over Android System. it gives access to the Android system codes. it allows customizing the Android Software on the Android Phone or Installs other custom ROMs that the Device manufacture wouldn’t normally allow you to do.
Benefits of Rooting
- You can Install Custom ROMs.
- You can Install Xposed Modules.
- it’s allow flashing modding Zip files.
- You can Install MODs, Kernel.
- You can remove all bloatware.
What is TWRP Recovery?
Team win recovery project is the most known open-source software custom recovery for Android-based Devices. it gives a touchscreen-enabled user interfaced. TWRP Recovery allows users to install the third-party custom firmware.
Benefits of TWRP Recovery
- You can Root and Unroot your Android Device using TWRP recovery.
- You can Root your Android Phone by flashing Latest magisk via TWRP.
- You can flash custom ROMs, MODs, Kernel Using TWRP recovery.
- it allows installing Xposed Firmware.
- it allows the user to remove all bloatware using TWRP recovery.
- You can create Android Backup Using TWRP Recovery.
What is Odin Tool
Odin Tool is the Firmware flashing Tool which allows the user to modification in all Samsung Android Devices. And Odin is Windows-based software Which is developed by Samsung internal developer team for Flashing Stock Firmware and stock recovery, Custom Recovery on Samsung Android Device. Also Used by Samsung Service Center for Installing Stock Firmware. Odin Tool is completely Free Software. it supports all Samsung Devices.
Benefits of Odin Tool
- Anyone Can use it. also, it is free.
- The user can Flash Samsung Stock Firmware.
- The User easily flash custom firmware on Samsung Devices.
- You can Install Custom Recovery.
- Root Your Samsung Device using Odin Tool.
- You can Flash Custom Kernels.
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- Download IDM Crack for Windows
- Download Mi PC Suite For Windows
- Best Samsung FRP Tools
- Download Lucky Patcher
- Make sure you have Installed USB Driver on your Windows, Mac, Linux.
- Make sure you have a charging percentage more than 70%.
- Make sure you have unlocked the bootloader of Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
- Create an Android backup on your Android Device.
- Install ADB and Fastboot Drivers and tool on your Windows, Mac, Linux.
- Make sure you have Enabled the USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking.
Steps to Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking
Step 1:- First of all head over to Device setting. Scroll to the very bottom and click on About phone.
Step 2:- Once You are in About Phone. Again Scroll to the very bottom and click 7 times on build number to enable Developer Options.
Step 3:- Now go back and open Developer Options and Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking.
Step 4:- Also Enable Advanced Reboot Option.
That’s it!! Now you have enabled USB Debugging and OEM unlocking.
Samsung USB Driver:- Download
Odin Tool:- Download
TWRP Recovery:- Download
SuperSu Zip:- Download
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery On Galaxy Note 8
Step 1:- First of all Download Odin Tool on your Windows PC. Extract files from the Odin over to your PC.
To Do that:- Right Click on the Odin File and select Extract Here.
Step 2:- Make Sure you have Install USB Driver. if you haven’t then Download it from the download section and install it.
Step 3:- Now Open Odin tool on your Windows PC.
Step 4:- Now Reboot your Galaxy Note 8 into Download mode.
To Do That:- Turn off the Device ->> Press Volume Down + Home + Power key together until your Device boot into download mode.
Step 5:- Now Connect your Device with Computer via USB cable.
Step 6:- You will see the message ID: COM in Odin, it means your phone is connected fine.
Make sure you have check marked Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time in Options.
Step 7:- Now Click on PDA or AP option and navigate the TWRP Recovery .tar file.
Step 8:- Now simply hit the start button on the Odin tool.
If everything goes ok then you will see a green PASS message on the Odin.
Now your Android Device reboots into the TWRP Recovery. You have successfully flashed TWRP Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 .
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Using SuperSU
Step 1:- Download SuperSU zip from Download section above.
Step 2:- Move SuperSU .zip from your windows PC to the Internal Storage on your device.
Step 3:- Once SuperSU is moved, Turn off your device.
Step 4:- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
To Do That:- Turn off the Device ->> Press Volume Up + Home + Power key together until your Device boot into the recovery mode.
Step 5:- Once TWRP Recovery is Open, select install to install a zip file on your Android Phone.
Step 6:- Now navigate to internal Storage on your Android Device and tap on SuperSu. zip to install it on your smartphone.
Step 7:- Tap on swipe to confirm flash to confirm installing of superSU on your Android Device.
Step 8:- Wait for few seconds to flash the SuperSu on your device.
Step 9:- When SuperSU’s Installed, Reboot your device by tapping on Reboot.
That’s it!! Now your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is Rooted. Happy Rooting.
How to Make Sure Your Galaxy Note 8 is Rooted?
Step 1:- Download Root Checker App From the Google Play store.
Step 2:- Open the root check and click verify root.
If you have any doubts regarding the Rooting process, Feel free to leave a comment in the comment section below. 🙂