How to Root PoCo F1 And Install TWRP Recovery
- 1 How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Poco F1
- 1.1 Poco F1
- 1.2 What is Rooting?
- 1.3 What is TWRP Recovery?
- 1.4 -Requirements
- 1.5 Steps to Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking
- 1.6 Download
- 1.7 Steps to Install TWRP Recovery On Poco F1
- 1.8 Steps to Root Poco F1 Using SuperSU
- 1.9 Method 2:- How to Root Poco F1 Without PC
- 1.10 Method 3:- How to Root Poco F1 Using Magiks
- 1.11 How to Make Sure Your Poco F1 is Rooted?
- 1.12 Final Word
How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Poco F1
In this Guide, You will be able to Learn How to Root Poco F1 and Install TWRP recovery. Today we are here with Detail guide on Root Poco F1.
- Display: 6.18-inches 1080 x 2246 pixels, 18.7:9 ratio.
- Android OS: Android 8.1 Oreo.
- Processor: Qaulcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845.
- GPU: Adreno 630.
- Card Slot: Hybrid Dual SIM (4G Support)
- Camera: Dual 12 MP(f/1.9) and 5 MP(f/2.2) Rear Camera and 5MP Front Camera (f/2.0).
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Memory:128GB Expandable up to 256GB
- RAM: 4/6/8 GB RAM
- 4000mAh Battery
- Dual Camera
- Internal Storage
- CPU And GPU
- Latest Android OS.
- Plastic Body
What is Rooting?
Rooting is the process of allowing users to Android Devices, like Smartphones, tablets and other devices running the Android Operating system to attain privileged control over the Android System. it gives access to the Android system codes. it allows customizing the Android Software on the Android Phone or Installs other custom ROMs that the Device manufacture wouldn’t normally allow you to do.
Benefits of Rooting
- You can Install Custom ROMs.
- You can Install Xposed Modules.
- it’s allow flashing modding Zip files.
- You can Install MODs, Kernel.
- You can remove all bloatware.
What is TWRP Recovery?
Team win recovery project is the most known open-source software custom recovery for Android-based Devices. it gives a touchscreen-enabled user interfaced. TWRP Recovery allows users to install the third-party custom firmware.
Benefits of TWRP Recovery
- You can Root and Unroot your Android Device using TWRP recovery.
- You can Root your Android Phone by flashing Latest magisk via TWRP.
- You can flash custom ROMs, MODs, Kernel Using TWRP recovery.
- it allows installing Xposed Firmware.
- it allows the user to remove all bloatware using TWRP recovery.
- You can create Android Backup Using TWRP Recovery.
- Make sure you have Installed USB Driver on your Windows, Mac, Linux.
- Make sure you have a charging percentage of more than 70%.
- Make sure you have unlocked the bootloader of Poco F1.
Here is the Guide to Unlock Bootloader of Android Phone
- Create an Android backup on your Android Device.
- Install ADB and Fastboot Drivers and tool on your Windows, Mac, Linux.
- Make sure you have Enabled the USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking.
Steps to Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking
Step 1:- First of all head over to Device setting. Scroll to the very bottom and click on About phone.
Step 2:- Once You are in About Phone. Again Scroll to the very bottom and click 7 times on build number to enable Developer Options.
Step 3:- Now go back and open Developer Options and Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking.
Step 4:- Also Enable Advanced Reboot Option.
That’s it!! Now you have enabled USB Debugging and OEM unlocking.
USB Driver:- Download
TWRP Recovery:- Download
SuperSu Zip:- Download
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery On Poco F1
Step 1:- First of all Make sure you have installed ADB Drivers on your PC.
Step 2:- Download Correct TWRP Recovery for Poco F1.
Step 3:- Now Go to the folder where you have installed ADB Tool on your Windows PC.
Step 4:- Open the ADB folder and by Pressing the Shift Key and right-click on any blank space and select Open Command Windows Here.
Step 5:- Now Connect your Android Device to Windows PC via USB Cable. and reboot the Device intro fastboot mode by typing the following command.
Windows: adb reboot bootloader Mac: /.adb reboot bootloader
Step 6:- Now your Android Phone reboot into Fastboot mode. if it doesn’t work for you. then Make sure the below problems.
- You have USB drivers installed.
- Your USB cable is connected Fine.
Step 7:- Now Check your Device is connected fine by using the following command.
Windows: fastboot devices Mac: /.fastboot devices
Step 8:- To Install TWRP Recovery you need to download recovery.img and place it inside ADB Folder.
Step 9:- Now we will Install TWRP Recovery by using the following Command.
Windows: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img Mac: /.fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
That’s it!! Now you have Install TWRP on Android Device.
How to Make sure TWRP recovery is Installed or Not?
Step 1:- Turn off your Android Device.
Step 2:- by the Press and holding Volume Up + Home + Power button at the same time for few seconds.
You Device will boot into Recovery mode.
Now your Android Device reboots into the TWRP Recovery. You have successfully flashed TWRP Recovery on your Poco F1.
Steps to Root Poco F1 Using SuperSU
Step 1:- Download SuperSU zip from Download section above.
Step 2:- Move SuperSU .zip from your windows PC to the Internal Storage on your device.
Step 3:- Once SuperSU is moved, Turn off your device.
Step 4:- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
To Do That:- Turn off the Device ->> Press Volume Up + Home + Power key together until your Device boot into the recovery mode.
Step 5:- Once TWRP Recovery is Open, select install to install a zip file on your Android Phone.
Step 6:- Now navigate to internal Storage on your Android Device and tap on SuperSu. zip to install it on your smartphone.
Step 7:- Tap on swipe to confirm flash to confirm installing of superSU on your Android Device.
Step 8:- Wait for a few seconds to flash the SuperSu on your device.
Step 9:- When SuperSU’s Installed, Reboot your device by tapping on Reboot.
That’s it!! Now your Poco F1 is Rooted. Happy Rooting.
Method 2:- How to Root Poco F1 Without PC
Step 1:- First of all, You need to Download and install KingRoot apk on Poco F1.
Step 2:- Once the App is installed. Open it on your Poco F1.
Step 3:- Now, You have to click on Get Now to Start the rooting process.
Step 4:- Once the process is finished. Your Smartphone screen will be returning to the main menu of the app.
Step 5:- That’s it, Now you have successfully rooted your Poco F1 without PC / Computer.
Method 3:- How to Root Poco F1 Using Magiks
How to Make Sure Your Poco F1 is Rooted?
Step 1:- Download Root Checker App From the Google Play store.
Step 2:- Open the root check and click verify root.
We have shown you How to Root Poco F1 Using TWRP Recovery in this Guide. Also, You can install TWRP Recovery while rooting your android phone. Now you can explore rooted apps, Modules, ROMs, Custom Kernel and so on.
I hope, You love our guide. Share this article with your friends who love rooting smartphones. Thanks for reading our article. Keep visiting Android Jungles for such great stuff on Tech.
If you have any doubts regarding the Rooting process, Feel free to leave a comment in the comment section below. 🙂