Rename an App on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6: Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 has earned quite an attainment recently in the Android Tablet market. It is proved to be great in both media and productivity as well. While talking about the price it looks to be quite expensive, but when compared with its main rival in the market right now the iPad Pro is cheaper.
Although while comparing the iPad Pro with Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 we should also note that Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is not as good as Apple iPod’s range. While running the Android Pie on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 the software experience part has got quite a lot of mixed reviews from the users. Now let’s have a look at Rename an App on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6.
How to Rename an App on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
- First, from the home screen, you will have to access the app drawer by swiping up.
- Find Google Play Store from here.
- On the search bar, type Nova Launcher, as you will require the application to do so.
- Now, click on the first link and start downloading the application.
- Just wait until the download is completed and open the launcher and make it as your default launcher.
- Now, select any application and hold on it to get options to edit.
- Now click on edit and here you can edit the app name.
- Do note that the changes you made on the home screen do not affect the application name on the app drawer, so be sure that you change the name on the app drawer to rename an app name anywhere on the launcher effective immediately.
Also Read: How to Fix Xbox Error 0x97e107df 
If this post helped you to Rename an App on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.