In this article, we are sharing with you all the links to download PUBG Mobile Korean version APK and OBB download.
PUBG Mobile Korean version is an exclusive PUBG Mobile game especially for Korean and Japanese players. It is same as the global PUBG Mobile version but the former comes with a wide range of options, skins and outfits.
However, the player will have to open crates using Donkatsu Medals which is a special in-game currency. The PUBG Korean version app can be downloaded from Google Play Store by users in Korea and Japan.
But there’s nothing to worry for people of other regions as we have got the PUBG Mobile Korean version Apk and OBB files to download. Bu downloading and installing these files, you will be able to play PUBG Mobile Korean version in any country and region of the world.
PUBG Mobile Korean version APK and OBB Download
Given below are the links to download PUBG Korean APK version. Note that the APK file is of 56.88 MB, and the OBB file is 1.88 GB. So make sure to download these files over a WiFi Connection and that your device has ample storage space.
How to Download and install PUBG Mobile Korean version?
Downloading and installing PUBG Mibile Korean Version is a pretty simple process. All you have to do is follow the below steps –
- First of all, download PUBG Mobile Korean version Apk and OBB files from above links.
- Then Enable the ‘Install from Unknown Sources’ option. You can do so by going to the Settings > Safety and Privacy > Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
- Now Install the APK file.
- Next, Rename the OBB file to ‘main.14350.com.pubg.krmobile.obb’ and paste it to Android/OBB/com.pubg.krmobile.
- If there is no folder with that name, Create a new folder
- Once you copy the APK file, you are all set to enjoy playing PUBG Mobile Korea.
In case you are receiving the ‘there was an error parsing the package’, try the error fix guide on – How to fix Problem parsing the package error on Android.
I hope you all could easily download PUBG Mobile Korean version APK and OBB from the links above. In case of any doubts, feel free to let us know in the comment section below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
More on Gaming-
- How to Add or Remove Credit Card from PS4
- How to Setup PSN 2-Step Verification
- How to Send Friend Request on PS4
- Fortnite might not work after updating to iOS 14; Epic Warns
- How to Fix Minecraft Dungeons Crashing