In this article, we will be sharing with you all how to Prevent Prenormal KG/RMM State on Samsung Galaxy Devices.
If you don’t see the OEM Toggle in the Developers Options in Settings or if you see “RMM State: Prenormal” or “KG State: Prenormal” when your Samsung device is in Download Mode, then you will have to bypass Prenormal RMM State.
You might also see “Only official released binaries are allowed to be flashed” message when you are flashing custom binaries like TWRP recovery using Odin, it means that you have entered the Prenormal KG/ RMM State.
But don’t you worry. Here is a complete guide on how you fix this issue.
What is Prenormal KG/RMM State?
KG or RMM is a new security feature for Samsung devices that provides theft security when a device is in Download mode. This state, when set to Prenormal appears in the download mode and restricts flashing Custom Recoveries.
How does Prenormal KG/RMM State affect Custom Flashing?
Prenormal KG or Prenormal RMM State blocks a user from flashing Custom Recoveries like TWRP. It mainly occurs in the Download mode. However there is nothing to worry about. We have mentioned a guide below which will help you bypass this Security feature on Samsung Galaxy Devices.
Prevent Prenormal KG/RMM State on Samsung Galaxy Devices
Before you see how you can bypass Prenormal KG/RMM State, make sure to see which devices are compatible with this method. Generally the method should work for all device from 2018 and most from the earlier released who have received this feature via Security Updates.
Method Compatible with –
The method which has been mentioned below to Prevent Prenormal KG/RMM State works for the following Samsung Galaxy Devices –
- Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F) & Galaxy S9+ (SM-G965F)
- Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950F) & Galaxy S8+ (SM-G955F)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (SM-N960F)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F)
- Samsung Galaxy Note FE (SM-N935F)
- Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 (SM-A530F) & Galaxy A8+ 2018 (SM-A730F)
- Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 (SM-A720F)
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 (SM-A520F)
- Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 (SM-A320F/FL)
Prerequisites to Prevent Prenormal KG/RMM State
Now that you know on which devices you can use the below method to Bypass Prenormal KG/RMM State, here are the prerequisites you’ll need to follow –
- Enable OEM Unlocking On Android Device [OEM Unlock]
- Install TWRP Recovery using Odin Tool on Samsung Phone
- In the Odin tool, go to the Options tab and Make sure to uncheck ‘Auto Reboot’ box before flashing TWRP.
- Once the flashing process finishes in Odin, you have to Reboot your device directly into TWRP.
Bypass Prenormal KG/RMM State on Samsung Galaxy devices
Here is how you can Prevent Prenormal KG/RMM State on Galaxy devices –
- First of all, Download KG/RMM State Bypass zip file from this Link.
- Now Copy this downloaded zip file to the SD Card or External Storage on your device.
- Go to TWRP main menu.
- Here you will see a message – “Unmodified System Partition”.
- Now just enable the toggle of “Swipe to Allow Modifications“.
- Then tap on the ‘Install’ button.
- Head to the location where you saved the earlier downloaded file and choose the ‘RMM_Bypass_v3_corsicanu.zip’ file.
- Lastly, tap on install and then Reboot the system.
That’s it. You have successfully bypass Prenormal KG/RMM State on your device.
You will see that your device will now boot into OS without getting locked in RMM State or kG State.
Just make sure that now every time you flash your device, you will have to download and install the above bypass file.
Also read –
- How to Fix Unfortunately Settings has Stopped Error?
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite
- Download Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Stock Wallpapers in FHD+
- How to Fix Samsung Galaxy S20 stuck on Black Screen of Death
- How to Fix Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 not Turning on after Android 10 update
I hope you all could easily Prevent Prenormal KG/RMM State on Samsung Galaxy Devices. In case of any doubts, feel free to let us now in the comment section below. We will be glad to help you out!