Play Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on Windows 10: If you a fan of simulation games, or you want to experience the flying directly from the true-to-life cockpit, well, then Flight Simulator 2020 is for you. Microsoft Flight Simulator is developed by Asobo Studio and is published by Xbox Games globally. It was released on August 18, 2020, and is made available for Windows OS too.
Now, if you want to download and play Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on Windows 10, there are two methods available for you. The first method includes downloading Steam client and then downloading the game and the second method is a bit of straight of the process from the Microsoft website. But before you download, check out the minimum requirements to play Microsoft Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on Windows 10.
System Requirements to Play Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on Windows 10
- Operating System: Windows 10 (ver 18362.0) or higher
- Architecture: x64
- Keyboard: Integrated Keyboard
- Mouse: Integrated Mouse
- DirectX: Version 11
- Memory: 8 GB
- Video Memory: 2 GB
- Processor: Intel i5-4460 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 770 or AMD Radeon RX 570
Method 1: Download Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 from Steam
- Download Steam Client
- Once downloaded, run the installer and install the Steam client on your computer.
- Create an account or sign-in to your account
- Open the Steam Client
- Click on the Store from the top menu.
- In the search box type Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and hit enter
- Click on add to cart and once done, download the game.
- Also Read: How to view and Access Hidden Folders on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Method 2: Download Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 from Microsoft Website
- Visit Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 page
- Click on Buy option and log in to your Microsoft account
- Complete the payment and start downloading
If this post helped you to Play Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on Windows 10, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.