Finally, the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro OxygenOS 10.3.3 Update is out now. Just yesterday OnePlus released the OnePlus 6 and 6T OxygenOS 10.3.4 Stable update, and now we have the stable update OxygenOS 10.3.3 for OnePlus 7/7 Pro. Follow the article below to know more about this update and how you can download and install it.
Changelog of OxygenOS 10.3.3 for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
• OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z can now be integrated with Dolby Atmos for better sound quality
• Optimized the volume adjustment to improve user experience
• Improved the battery life user experience
• Improved system stability and fixed general issues
• Updated Android security patch to 2020.05
• Added lens stain detection
• Newly added Epic Games in Game Space (India only)
This is a roll-out OTA Update and hence will be released in patches. So be patient if you haven’t received it yet.
In case you have not received this OTA update, you can check it manually from – Settings > System > System Update on your OnePlus 7 or 7 Pro or update can also be done manually.
Or if you are not so patient, you can download the links for the Update from below and install it on your OnePlus device.
Download OxygenOS 10.3.3 for OnePlus 7/7 Pro
Here are the links to download the latest OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro update.
Download OxygenOS 10.3.3 for the OnePlus 7: Full OTA ||| Incremental OTA from 10.3.2
Download OxygenOS 10.0.6 for the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G (EU)
Install Oxygen OS 10.3.3 Update for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
- Download OnePlus 7 or 7 Pro OxygenOS 10.3.3 update from the links mentioned above.
- Go to Settings > Security > System updates.
- Tap on the settings icon in the right corner at the top.
- Now tap on Local upgrade.
- Locate the .zip file and then tap on install to confirm.
Soon the update will be installed on your OnePlus 7/ 7 Pro.
I hope the article helped!
Do let us know your experience with this latest update in the comment section below. We will be glad to hear from you.
Also see –
- OnePlus 5/5T Android 10 Open beta 3 Live now
- Check Android Screen time on Android devices
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 8 Pro [Unofficial]
- Download Tool All In One to Unlock Bootloader, Flash TWRP, Stock images