A few weeks ago, the OneUI 2.0 Firmware was announced by the Korean Giant and now the same Update is rolling out on Samsung Galaxy S10 series of phones. Today we have at out hands the latest OneUI 2.0 Beta 3 Update for the S10 series. This update has brought along some major system improvements, bug fixes as well as app updates which are listed below.
In this article we are sharing with you all the links to download OneUI 2 Android 10 Beta 3 Update for Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10 Plus. Go grab it –
Change Log of OneUI 2.0 Android 10 Beta 3 Update for Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10 Plus
Here is what the latest Updatelog looks like –
- Quick panel icon image disappears and displays in blue.
- When the quick panel is lowered on the horizontal screen, it does not come down.
- Bounces when resizing keyboard settings.
- Switching to another app when changing language with space bar on keyboard.
- Keyboard button presses and jamming.
- Freeze after offline payment of Samsung Pay.
- Samsung Pay does not work when running from the lock screen.
- AOD clock screen time does not change in real time.
- AOD fingerprint icon disappeared.
- Dark mode is applied even when dark mode is not selected.
- Tips & User Guide app keeps stopping.
- The volume button doesn’t work properly.
- Changes to dark mode automatically even though there is much battery left.
- The icon on the top bar does not disappear even if you register and clear the alarm. -If you turn off the screen while the app is running, the status bar disappears.
- Forced exit when trying fonts in Galaxy Store.
- The pictures in the secure folder are gone.
- Finder disappeared.
- Apps collected in folders disappear
- Home abnormal behavior in gesture mode
- No video in the video library
- No recording when running voice recording.
- No icon in status bar when connecting to Wi-Fi
- Device care battery usage history graph color is reversed when charging and not
- Some themes not applied in edge lighting settings
- Screen rotation icon constantly blinks
- Clock not locked on lock screen
- Show me the data service is not supported
- Camera Stabilization.
- Gallery stabilization.
- Message stabilization.
- Stabilize recent app views
- Include other fixes
Download OneUI 2 Android 10 Beta 3 Update for Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10 Plus
The latest Update comes in a size of nearly 554 MB. One will find a number of bug fixes along with major system improvements. The OneUI 2.0 Beta Update is now officially rolling out in Asia, USA, South Korea and regions in Europe as well.
Here are the build numbers of the Korean Variants –
- Galaxy S10e – G970NKSU3ZSK3
- Galaxy S10 – G973NKSU3ZSK3
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ – G975NKSU3ZSK3
Here goes the list of the Official Android 10 OTA Update Zip files for Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, and S10 Plus devices –
- Install One UI 2.0 Beta based on Android 10 for Exynos Galaxy Note 10/10 Plus
- Install Android 10 based OneUI 2.0 Beta on Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+
- Android 10 Download for Exynos Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10 Plus One UI 2.0 beta [OTA update zip]
- Android 10 Download for Snapdragon Galaxy S10+ One UI 2.0 beta OTA update zip [T-Mobile USA]
I assume that you found the article of use. For more such amazing articles, keep visiting Android Jungles!
Happy Androiding 🙂