The OnePlus 7 Pro is fast, reliable, has a neat pop-up camera and its triple rear cameras take awesome pictures all at $80 less than its closest Samsung and iPhone rivals.
OnePlus 7 Pro 5G is now accessible in the UK as of now. Its 5G network has been now successfully implemented in EE network carrier across the UK and implements 5G successfully and becomes the telecommunication companies to carry out. Other countries like the United States, China, Japan, etc. are also looking forward to implementing the 5G network further. We already have some 5G Android phones available in the market including OnePlus 7 Pro 5G, Samsung Galaxy S10 5G, Redmi note 7pro and other variants. The OnePlus 7 Pro now has a major firmware upgrade to version Oxygen OS 9.5.5 with camera improvements optimization and to the system.
The latest Oxygen OS 9.5.5 is now available for download for the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G variant. This update features the latest June 2019 security patch based on the latest Android 9.0 Pie. The OTA has come with features several system optimizations such as touch sensitivity for the revolutionary 90Hz Fluid Amoled display. It also optimized the manual adjustment of screen brightness while playing videos. You will also see improved audio quality during phone calls on your 5G network.
This way you can have some stunning pictures using the remarkable 48 MP rear camera Sony IMX586 sensor that the 7 Pro is available with. Latest OnePlus Camera improves contrast and colour performance, white balance, the stability of autofocusing, accuracy. It also fixed a green tone in low lighting conditions. Fixed noise in HDR scenes. NightScape photos now take sharp and clear photos, reduction in noise, and improved brightness. Check out the Specifications and update log from below.
What is new with OnePlus 7 Pro 5G Oxygen OS 9.5.5?
- Optimized manual adjustment of screen brightness while playing a clip
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.6
- Optimized and improved touch sensitivity for the screen
- General bug issues fixes and improvements
- Improved audio quality
- Improved Video quality
- Improved Phone calls quality
- Improved overall contrast and colour performance
- Improved white balance consistency of triple camera
- Improved accuracy and stability of autofocusing
- Improved contrast and colour saturation of ultra-wide
- Improved clarity and noise reduction in a low light scene of ultra-wide
- Improved clarity and noise reduction of telephoto
- Improved clarity and colour of Nightscape
- Improved brightness and clarity in an extremely low light scene of Nightscape
- Fixed bug of greenish tone in some low light scenes
- Fixed bug of Noise in some HDR scenes.
How to Update OnePlus 7 Pro 5G to latest Oxygen OS firmware?
This requires the full stock firmware update zips. It is the easiest way to update any OnePlus device. You can basically switch between Open Beta firmware or Stable channel easily. However, backup is very important.
- Download the latest version of OOS full stock firmware zip.
Downloads for OnePlus 7 Pro 5G:
- Download Oxygen OS 9.5.5 full stock firmware (direct link)
- Get the full firmware package for the OnePlus device and transfer the ROM file to the internal storage or phone storage. Keep the zip file outside every folder.
- Now go to Settings app > visit System updates > tap on the top right settings icon > choose Local Upgrade option.
- The Upgrade option will search for an upgrade package.
- Once you see an upgrade package, tap over it and then tap the install option.
I hope you have successfully downloaded OnePlus 7 Pro 5G with latest Oxygen OS 9.5.5 OTA update. Make sure to perform every step carefully as you may otherwise end up in bricking OnePlus 7 Pro. Also, you can after performing the steps given above root your device. In case you are stuck at any of the above methods, feel free to let us know in the comment section below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Basically a gamer, I tend to find Android so amusing that ended up creating a blog where I could share with you all that i am aware of and could be. Passion overtook me to an extent that I decided to be a full time technology blogger. Besides gaming, eating sleeping and Androiding is what keeps me going!