Finally, the OnePlus 6 and 6T OxygenOS 10.3.4 Stable update with the May Security patch and more has become live. OnePlus 6 and 6T recently received the OOS 10.3.3 Update and now the next update is here. Follow the article below to know more about it.
Changelogs Of Oxygen OS 10.3.4 Update for OnePlus 6 and 6T
- Updated launcher version to 4.1.6
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.05
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Fixed the issue with default country in assisted dialing when sim 2 is in roaming state.
- Newly added Work-Life balance to help prioritize notifications and allocate time wisely(India only).
- Newly added Epic games in-game space(India only)
The update is a roll-out OTA Update and hence will be released in patches. So be patient if you haven’t received it yet.
In case you have not received this OTA update, you can check it manually from – Settings > System > System Update on your OnePlus 6 or 6T or update can also be done manually.
Or else, you can download the links for the Update from below and install it on your OnePlus device.
Do not forget to see – Download and Install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 8 Pro [Unofficial]
Download OnePlus 6 and 6T OxygenOS 10.3.4 Stable update
Given below are the links to download the latest OxygenOs Update for OnePlus 6 and 6T.
Download OxygenOS 10.3.4 for the OnePlus 6: Full OTA ||| Incremental OTA from 10.3.3
Download OxygenOS 10.3.4 for the OnePlus 6T: Full OTA ||| Incremental OTA from 10.3.3
Install Oxygen OS 10.3.4 Update for OnePlus 6 and 6T
- Download OnePlus 6/6T OxygenOS 1103.4 update from the links mentioned above.
- Go to Settings > Security > System updates.
- Tap on the settings icon in the right corner at the top.
- Now tap on Local upgrade.
- Locate the .zip file and then tap on install to confirm.
It will take about a minute for the update to install, depending upon the file size you are updating.
When the update is installed, reboot your device to boot into the latest Oxygen OS 10.3.4 on OnePlus 6 and 6T.
Stay tuned with us for more such updates!
Also see –
- How to change margins in Google Docs
- Enable 960FPS Slow Mode and Macro Mode on Oneplus 7 Pro
- Enable Dark Mode switch in Quick Settings on OnePlus 7 series
- Download OnePlus 7/7 Pro OxygenOS 14 Open beta Update