Network Lag on NBA 2K21: NBA 2K21 is a basketball simulation video game which is developed by Visual Concepts and it has taken the NBA as base and has developed the game around it. So it basically works the same way the NBA works thereby giving the users the real-life experiencing which increases the enjoyment levels as well.
If the game is good then even a small lag or error will be like a huge one in the eyes of the players. Same thing has happened here for the network lag being occurred in NBA 2K21. Well if you are an NBA 2K21 player and are facing similar issues, do not worry as in this post we are going to discuss a few methods which you can try to fix the Network Lag on NBA 2k21.
Before we start, it is worth noting that this issue can possibly be caused due to the random bugs, server issues, and slow internet connection as well. So, in order to fix Network Lag on NBA 2K21 Easily, you can try the below-mentioned methods.
Method 1: Update GPU drivers and Software to Fix Network Lag on NBA 2K21
It is safe and best to always make sure that your graphics card runs the latest drivers. This could be a simple way but in most of the cases is also the most effective way. You would also want to keep all the remaining third-party apps that are your software and also Windows Operating System fully updated to be on the safer side.
To update the Graphics Drivers:
- Right-click on the Windows icon or start key.
- Click and select the Device Manager settings.
- Also Read:
- Click on the tiny arrow which is located beside the Display Adapters settings.
- Now, this opens the Display Adapters settings and you can right-click and then select Update Drivers.
- Select and choose the search automatically for the driver’s options.
- This might take some time. Once done, you can open the game and test out for this issue yourselves.
Method 2: Check for Network Congestion to Fix Network Lag on NBA 2K21
So not just checking for issues or problems in the software or server-side it is advisable to check the issues if any pertaining to the Network side as well. The point is being stressed as it has been observed that the Network related errors are usually missed and also the issues remain intact. So there are generally two things that you would want to look into:
- Slow Connection
- Intermittent Connection
So in case even your computer or PC or Xbox are not able to have a strong connection with the network then even due to that the Lagging problems could arise. So in order to check the same, it is advisable to perform the speed test in your PC or Xbox and if error is found then contact the relevant party and get it solved.
To check the Network Congestion:
- Restart your computer if you are connected to the internet through LAN.
- Open any browser of your choice and visit the speedtest.net website and perform a quick test.
- Wait until the complete test is performed and results are generated.
- If the ping is too high, more than 100 ms then this might be the reason why you are facing the issue of Warframe
- Contacting your ISP is the only thing you can do in such situations.
Now that how you can check for internet congestion and update the GPU drivers to fix Network Lag on NBA 2K21. The issue is slowly spreading and a lot of NBA 2K21 players might face this issue in the future. So if you feel it is worth sharing this post with your friends who play the game, you can consider doing that.
Also Read: Download inShare App for PC – Windows/ Mac
We at Android Jungles follow an ideology to share tech and gaming tips like this every day. So make sure you bookmark us and stay tuned. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. Until next time, stay techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.