In this article, we are sharing with you all the links to download Minecraft OptiFine HD 1.16.3/1.15.2 with features like FPS Boost, Shader, and more.
Minecraft OptiFine HD is a Mod Apk which you can install on your PC to play Minecraft with additional features to the game like Shader, FPS Boost, Fog Control, Mipmaps, Dynamic Lights, better sky and snow, clear water and grass and a lot more.
Do see – How to change Minecraft skin?
Indeed the most important of all these features is the Optifine’s FPS Boost. The mod all by itself lets you boost the FPS of your device twice or three times. Isn’t that amazing? So if you too want such interestingly cool features on your Minecraft game, go ahead and download the mod from below –
Download Minecraft Optifine HD MOD
OptifineHD Minecraft Download
How to Install Minecraft OptiFine HD 1.16.3/1.15.2?
- To install Minecraft OptiFine HD Mod Apk, you will first need to install Minecraft Forge.
- Now go to the Minecraft App folder
- Open the Run Dialog box from the Start menu.
- Enter – %appdata% and click on Run.
- Then on Mac open finder, press ALT and click Go
- Then from the Library at the top menu bar, Open folder Application Support and search for Minecraft.
- Put the mod you downloaded (jar.file) in that Mod folder.
- Once you open Minecraft, and click on the Mods button, you will see that the mod is installed.
That’s it. You are all set to now experience all the amazing features of Optifine Minecraft on your PC, which we have mentioned below.
Also see – How to Fix Minecraft Dungeons Crashing
Minecraft OptiFine HD Mod apk features
- FPS boost
- Doubling the FPS is common
- Decreases lag spikes and smooths gameplay
- Support for Shaders – Based on the Shaders Mod by Karyonix
- Variable Render Distance
- From Tiny to Extreme (2 x Far) in 16m steps
- Sun, moon and stars are visible in Tiny and Short distance
- Dynamic Lights – allows handheld and dropped light emitting items to illuminate the objects around them. It is similar, but not related to the Dynamic Lights mod
- Configurable Smooth Lighting
- From 1% – smooth lighting without shadows
- To 100% – smooth lighting with full shadows
- Performance: VSync
- Synchronizes framerate with monitor refresh rate to remove split frames and smooth gameplay
- Smart Advanced OpenGL
- More efficient, less artefacts
- Fast – faster, some artefacts still visible
- Fancy – slower, avoids visual artefacts
- Fog control
- Fog: Fancy, Fast, OFF
- Fog start: Near, Far
- Visual effect which makes distant objects look better by smoothing the texture details
- Mipmap level – OFF, 1, 2, 3, Max
- Mipmap type – Nearest, Linear
- Anisotropic Filtering
- Restores details in mipmapped textures
- AF level – OFF, 2, 4, 8, 16 (depends on hardware support)
- Smooths jagged lines and sharp colour transitions
- AA level – OFF, 2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16 (depends on hardware support)
- Better Grass
- Fixes grass blocks side texture to match surrounding grass terrain
- Better Snow
- Fixes transparent blocks textures to match surrounding snow terrain
- Clear Water
- Clear, transparent water with good visibility underwater
- Custom Sky
- Use custom textures for the day and night skies. Multiple layers, blending options, time configuration.
- Random Mobs
- Use random mob textures if available in the texture pack
- Fast Texturepack Switching
- Switch the current Texturepack without leaving the world
- Fullscreen Resolution
- Configurable fullscreen resolution
- Fast Debug Info – removes algometer from debug screen
- Debug Profiler – removes profiler from debug screen
- Time Control
- Default, Day Only or Night Only – works in only in Creative mode
- Configurable Autosave interval
- A fix for the famous Lag Spike of Death
- Connected Textures
- Connects textures for glass, glass panes, sandstone and bookshelf blocks which are next to each other.
- Natural Textures
- Removes the gridlike pattern created by repeating blocks of the same type. Uses rotated and flipped variants of the base block texture.
- Faster Math
- Uses smaller lookup table which fits better in the L1 CPU cache
- FPS control
- Smooth FPS – stabilizes FPS by flushing the graphics driver buffers
- Smooth Input – fixes stuck keys, slow input and sound lag by setting correct thread priorities
- Support for HD Textures
- HD textures and HD fonts (MCPatcher not needed)
- Custom terrain and item textures
- Animated terrain and item textures
- Custom HD Font character widths
- Custom colours
- Custom block colour palettes
- Custom lighting
- Unlimited texture size
- Chunk Loading Control
- Load Far – loads the world chunks at distance Far, allows fast render distance switching
- Preloaded Chunks – defines an area in which no new chunks will be loaded
- Chunk Updates per Frame – allows for faster world loading
- Dynamic Updates – loads more chunks per frame when the player is standing still
- Configurable Details
- Clouds – Default, Fast, Fancy
- Cloud Height – from 0% to 100%
- Trees – Default, Fast, Fancy
- Grass – Default, Fast, Fancy
- Water – Default, Fast, Fancy
- Rain and Snow – Default, Fast, Fancy
- Sky – ON, OFF
- Stars – ON, OFF
- Sun & Moon – ON, OFF
- Depth Fog – ON, OFF
- Weather – ON, OFF
- Swamp Colors – ON, OFF
- Smooth Biomes – ON, OFF
- Custom Fonts – ON, OFF
- Custom Colors – ON, OFF
- Show Capes – ON, OFF (supports HD capes)
- Configurable animations
- Water Animated – OFF, Dynamic, ON
- Lava Animated – OFF, Dynamic, ON
- Fire Animated – OFF, ON
- Portal Animated – OFF, ON
- Redstone Animated – OFF, ON
- Explosion Animated – OFF, ON
- Flame Animated – OFF, ON
- Smoke Animated – OFF, ON
- Void Particles – OFF, ON
- Water Particles – OFF, ON
- Rain Splash – OFF, ON
- Portal Particles – OFF, ON
- Dripping Water/Lava – OFF, ON
- Terrain Animated – OFF, ON
- Items Animated – OFF, ON
I hope with the help of the above article, you all could easily download Minecraft OptiFine HD Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 with FPS Boost, Shader, and more!
Don’t miss – New Map of Cyberpunk 2077 Night City Leaked
In case you are stuck at any of the above steps, feel free to ask us in the comment section below. We will be glad to help you out.