In this article, we are sharing with you all the easy methods on How to fix Microsoft Flight Simulator download issues.
Microsoft Flight Simulator is here and if you too are facing one of the most common errors with Microsoft Flight Simulator Download Issues, here is a complete and easy guide on how you can fix it.
But first check the below requirements to use Microsoft Flight Simulator, if you meet them or not.
- Operating System: Windows 10 (ver 18362.0) or higher
- Architecture: x64
- Keyboard: Integrated Keyboard
- Mouse: Integrated Mouse
- DirectX: Version 11
- Memory: 8 GB
- Video Memory: 2 GB
- Processor: Intel i5-4460 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 770 or AMD Radeon RX 570
How to fix Microsoft Flight Simulator Download issues
- How to fix Microsoft Flight Simulator Download issues
- Solution 1. Restart Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Solution 2. Fix Microsoft Flight Simulator Slow Downloads
- Solution 3. Check if Antivirus or Firewall is the Culprit
- Solution 4. Leave Microsoft Flight Simulator fullscreen
- Solution 5. Change Installation Path of Flight Simulator
- Solution 6. Reinstall Microsoft Flight Simulator
Here’s how you can fix Microsoft Flight Simulator download issues-
Solution 1. Restart Microsoft Flight Simulator
Restarting system is one of the enst workaround for almost all problems. Many times this single little thing can help you solve issues that might seem huge.
Same goes for Microsoft Flight Simulator Download Issues. So the first thing you can do is Restart Microsoft Flight Simulator. Then see if the error still persists. In case it does, you can try the other solutions mentioned below.
Solution 2. Fix Microsoft Flight Simulator Slow Downloads
A Common network issue with Microsoft Flight Simulator has been reported which results is slow downloads. This can, however, be easily solved with the below simple steps.
- On your Windows, go to Start menu.
- Enter Command in the search bar. Click on Command Prompt.
- Now choose Run as administrator.
- Enter the below command in the command prompt Window-
netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=normal
- Hit Enter.
That’s it. Now you should have fixed Microsoft Flight Simulator Download Issues. In case this solution didn’t help, you’ve other options below to try out as well.
Solution 3. Check if Antivirus or Firewall is the Culprit
One of the reasons for Microsoft Flight Simulator Download Issues could be that your Antivirus or Firewall of your PC could be blocking the software.
Just try disabling the Antivirus Software or Firewall and then see if the issue still remains. In case it does, dont panic. Try the below other solutions.
Solution 4. Leave Microsoft Flight Simulator fullscreen
Might sound illogical but users have reported this to be a pretty effective workaround. You can simply Try to span your game fullscreen, and simply leave the PC to handle the complete installation. Give it a try!
Solution 5. Change Installation Path of Flight Simulator
In case you have a secondary hard drive, try changing the installation repository. Or else you can also create a new folder on your existing hard drive. Then try installing afresh in that location.
Solution 6. Reinstall Microsoft Flight Simulator
If none of the above solutions helped, you can try reinstalling Microsoft Flight Simulator to fix Download issues.
This might not seem the best option for many since it involves starting from scratch but it could be very helpful in fixing the error.
More on Windows-
Here are some more interesting topics on Windows and Gaming that might catch your attention and interest-
- How to Fix DAQExp.dll is Missing Error in Windows 10
- Play Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on Windows 10
- How to Fix Windows 10 WiFi keeps disconnecting issue
- How to Update Realtek HD Audio Drivers in Windows 10
- Fix This Build of Windows will Expire Soon issue in Windows 10
- How to Fix Dev Error 6068 6065 6165 and 6066 errors in COD Warzone
I hope the above article was useful and you could easily solve fix Microsoft Flight Simulator download issues. In case of any doubts, feel free to let us know in the comment section below. We will be glad to help you out.