Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crashing to Desktop: If you a fan of simulation games, or you want to experience the flying directly from the true-to-life cockpit, well, then Flight Simulator 2020 is for you. Microsoft Flight Simulator is developed by Asobo Studio and is published by Xbox Games globally. It was released on August 18, 2020, and is made available for Windows OS too.
Now, a lot of players are reporting that they are facing Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crashing to Desktop issues where the game crashes unexpectedly. If your game is crashing and have no idea why this issue occurs, then this post is for you. In this article, we will guide you through the process of how to Fix Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crashing to Desktop. With that being said, let us quickly get started with the process, shall we?
Verify the Integrity of Game Files to Fix Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crashing to Desktop (For Steam Players)
- Firstly, open the Steam launcher on your computer.
- Once opened, click and open the second tab on the top of the Steam launcher which is Library.
- This is where you can find all the games. Here you will have to search for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.
- Also Read: How to Fix Fortnite Error LS-0015 Easily
- Right-click on the game and then click on properties. Now the properties window will open up.
- Now click on the Local Files tab which is the third tab inside the properties window.
- Here, you will have to click and select the Verify Integrity on Game Files button.
- This might take some time. Once done, you can open the game and test out for this issue yourselves. If this did not fix your issue, then go ahead and follow the next method.
Ensure your PC meets System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10 (ver 18362.0) or higher
- Architecture: x64
- Keyboard: Integrated Keyboard
- Mouse: Integrated Mouse
- DirectX: Version 11
- Memory: 8 GB
- Video Memory: 2 GB
- Processor: Intel i5-4460 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 770 or AMD Radeon RX 570
- Also Read: Computer randomly restarts Windows 10
The above mentioned are the minimum system requirements for the game to run properly without any issues. If your computer is compatible try updating everything. Update the game, check for Windows updates and the driver updates and etc and if still nothing works try restarting your computer.
If none of the above-mentioned methods work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Try all the mentioned methods to fix Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crashing to Desktop. If this post helped you to fix the issues, don’t forget to bookmark us for more error fixing posts like this. Now that you have done that it is time for me to bid you adieu. Till next time, stay high!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.