In this article, we are sharing with you all the methods to fix Message+ keeps Stopping Error.
“An app keeps Stopping” is one of the most annoying errors one would receive on their device. You are trying to open and use an app and there it appears on the screen! However, there’s nothing to worry about now as we have included all the effective solutions you can try to fix Message+ keeps Stopping issue.
Fix Message+ keeps Stopping Error
Here are 5 easy ways you can follow to fix Message+ Keeps Stopping Error on your device –
1. Restart your Device
The best and easiest solution to any issue is certainly restarting! If the Message+ Keeps Stopping issue on your device isn’t that serious, restarting your device could actually help fixing the problem. Give it a try!
2. Toggle Airplane Mode On and Off
Even toggling Flight Mode on and off can be helpful in fixing a number of issues. All you have to do is –
- Slide down the Notification Panel.
- Tap on the Flight icon.
- This will enable Airplane Mode.
- After a few seconds, again Tap on the same icon.
- This will disable Flight Mode.
Now see if Message+ works properly. If it doesn’t, you can always try out the below solutions!
3. Clear Cache of Message+ App
Cache is a compiled set of files that aren’t really useful. Clearing cache helps to fit many app-related issues. Follow the below method to clear cache of message+ app –
- Go to Settings on your device.
- Go to Apps/ Application Manager.
- Search for Message+ app.
- Tap on the app to open the menu of options.
- Now tap on Clear Cache.
Now open Message+ app to see if the error still exists. in case it does, try the following solutions.
4. Check for Updates
Updates are essential. If your device isn’t updated to its latest version of software or if Message+ App isn’t updated, then it is certain to get the Message+ keeps stopping error.
So, make sure to keed your device as well as the Message+ app updated. Also, we recommend you to download the updates via WiFi connection.
5. Factory Reset your Device
This should be your options of last resort. but we still recommend you to uninstall and then Re-install Message+ Again.
You can follow our guide here to Factory Reset your device –
Also Read –
- Fix SIM not Provisioned Error
- Fix Random Ads popping up on phone error
- How to Fix Connections to Bluetooth Audio Devices and Wireless Displays in Windows 10
- How to fix Problem parsing the package error on Android?
- How do I fix Failed to Obtain IP address error?
I hope you all could easily fix Message+ keeps Stopping Error. In case you have any doubts, feel free to let us know in the comment section below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.