Manage Text Replacement on iPhone SE 2020: iPhone SE 2020 is one of the finest and current cheapest Apple devices in the market today. It brings the best of all the current iPhones at an affordable $399 price tag. For starters, it carries A13 Bionic chipset which is a similar one found on the much expensive iPhone 11 Pro series. Despite the old-design with chunky bezels, there are no complaints.
Just like all the iPhones which were released in the recent times iPhone SE also offers a text replacement feature that allows you to insert a special acronyms that represent the texts that you type very often. Any such is deemed a handy feature, especially in speed typing and errors when typing lengthy messages or emails. So, are you an iPhone user and are not sure how you can manage the text replacement on iPhone SE, then this post is for you.
How to Manage Text Replacement on iPhone SE 2020
- On your home screen, find and open settings or alternatively you can use the swipe down gesture to access the search and type for settings from here.
- Once opened settings, you will have to scroll down and find General.
- In general tap and select on the Keyboard and another keyboard opens with a list of all the default iOS keyboard.
- From here you will have to tap on the text replacement menu options with a list of all saved text replacement entries. Simply tap the Plus sign located on the upper right corner of the display.
- Also Read: How to Fix iPhone SE Touch response Delay after iOS 13.6 Update
- Now another screen opens where you can enter the phase and shortcut text that you would like.
- To edit the existing text replacements and tap Edit at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- And lastly to exit the Edit mode just tap done at the bottom-leftmost corner.
If this post helped you to Manage Text Replacement on iPhone SE 2020, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.