Lingju Pass Geo Pillars Puzzle Guide: Lingju Pass Geo Pillars puzzle is an elemental challenge in Genshin Impact which takes place at the Lingju Pass in the Liyue region. Players will have to activate five barriers to solve the puzzle to proceed further in the game. But do note that the pillars are protected by some barriers and you will have to complete certain tasks to unlock and activate them.
If you are a Genshin Impact player and are unable to complete this task, this guide is for you. In the article, we will help you with the guide of how to unlock barriers and complete Lingju Pass Geo Pillars Puzzle in Genshin Impact.
Lingju Pass Geo Pillars Puzzle Guide for Genshin Impact
- Before you start with the Lingju Pass Geo Pillars Puzzle in the game, make sure that you have Anemo and Geo characters in your team.
- It is also worth mentioning that you can take any route, the only thing that you have to keep in mind is to solve the puzzle when all five pillars are active.
- The very first pillar which will straight on the steps does not have any barrier. But then again, it does have a Cryo Abyss mage who is guarding it.
- All you have to do now is simply defeat the mage and activate the pillar. Now, you must head to the next pillar.
- Here, the second pillar does have a barrier and you have to unlock it. Also, you will find some round plates to unlock the barrier.
- Here, you can use the Anemo Traveler or the Amber to complete the task and if you are using Traveler, put a glowing boulder on the plate and make your character stand on another.
- While using the Amber, use the Bunny Baron and place him on one of the plates that take Amber to stand on the other. Now, this can activate the pillar.
- The next pillar is near a massive tree. There will be three crimson flowers near the pillar and you will have to walk over to each one of them.
- Once done, the flowers will start exploding, now use the Geo on the statues to activate the pillar.
- To activate the next pillar, you need to activate the windmill near it. You can use Anemo characters to do so.
Once all these pillars are activated, you get to see a stream of wind flow from the middle of the lake and you will have to glide all the way into the stream of wind. This will allow you to raise the last pillar as high as possible. Now, all that is left for you to do is activate the fifth pillar and that’s it.
If this guide helped you, do consider sharing this with your friends and gaming buddies. We at Android Jungles strive to bring you the gaming fixes and tips like this every day. So make sure to follow us on Google News and Twitter, to get notified whenever a post goes live. For more posts like this stay tuned with us. Until next time, stay tech
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.