iPhone SE Touch response Delay after iOS 13.6 Update: iPhone SE 2020 is one of the finest and current cheapest Apple devices in the market today. It brings the best of all the current iPhones at an affordable $399 price tag. For starters, it carries A13 Bionic chipset which is a similar one found on the much expensive iPhone 11 Pro series. Despite the old-design with chunky bezels, there are no complaints.
Also Read: How to Enable Google Feed in Nova Launcher
Now, a lot of users are reporting that they are facing the touch lag on iPhone SE after the iOS 13.6 update. So if you are an iPhone SE user and are facing similar issues on your device then do not worry as in this post we are going to help you fix iPhone SE Touch response Delay after iOS 13.6 Update. Before we start do note that you can try the below-mentioned steps on any iPhone. With that being said, let us quickly get started with the process, shall we?
Method 1: Close all the Applications and Force restart your device to Fix iPhone SE Touch response Delay after iOS 13.6 Update
- Use your iPhone for a few minutes and once you face the issue, be patient and double-tap on the home key which shows up the app preview or recent apps, you can call.
- Now, swipe up to clear all the apps from the background. This process can be tricky as one would expect, but take your time in clearing.
- Now, it’s about time to force restart your iPhone SE. You can alternatively power off your device and turn it back or, but force restarting is recommended.
- Also Read: How to Access Saved Passwords on iPhone SE 2020
- To force restart your iPhone SE, press and release volume up and then hold volume down for 10 seconds.
- This is will restart your device and once it restarts start using your device for some time and check whether the issue still persists.
Method 2: Reset all your Settings to Fix iPhone SE Touch response Delay after iOS 13.6 Update
- On your home screen, find and open settings or alternatively you can use the swipe down gesture to access the search and type for settings from here.
- Once opened settings, you will have to scroll down and find General.
- Open General and scroll down to the bottom of your screen and then select Reset options.
- From here choose Reset All Settings and enter your password if asked.
- Once done, check whether the issue still persists.
If none of the aforementioned methods work, all you can do is reset your device completely and consider visiting certified Apple service at last. If this post helped you to Fix iPhone SE Touch response Delay after iOS 13.6 Update, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!