iPhone SE No Internet when connected to WiFi: iPhone SE 2020 is one of the finest and current cheapest Apple devices in the market today. It brings the best of all the current iPhones at an affordable $399 price tag. For starters, it carries A13 Bionic chipset which is a similar one found on the much expensive iPhone 11 Pro series. Despite the old-design with chunky bezels, there are no complaints.
Now, a lot of users are reporting that they are facing iPhone SE No Internet when connected to WiFi. If you are facing the similar issue, you are not alone. In this post, we will help you with how you can fix the issue easily. Before we start do note that you can try the below-mentioned steps on any iPhone. With that being said, let us quickly get started with the process, shall we?
Method 1: Restart Router and Force Restart your device Fix iPhone SE No Internet when connected to WiFi
- If you haven’t refreshed your modem or router it is better to do it now.
- It can be done simply by turning off your modem or router and unplug it from the power outlet for 30 seconds and then turning the modem or router back on.
- Now, it’s about time to force restart your iPhone SE. You can alternatively power off your device and turn it back or, but force restarting is recommended.
- Also Read: How to Access Saved Passwords on iPhone SE 2020
- To force restart your iPhone SE, press and release volume up and then hold volume down for 10 seconds.
- This is will restart your device and once it restarts start using your device for some time and check whether the issue still persists.
Method 2: Reset all your Network Settings to Fix iPhone SE No Internet when connected to WiFi
- On your home screen, find and open settings or alternatively you can use the swipe down gesture to access the search and type for settings from here.
- Once opened settings, you will have to scroll down and find General.
- Open General and scroll down to the bottom of your screen and then select Network Reset options.
- From here choose Reset All Settings and enter your password if asked.
- Once done, check whether the issue still persists.
- Also Read: How to Enable Google Feed in Nova Launcher
If none of the aforementioned methods work, all you can do is reset your device completely and consider visiting certified Apple service at last. If this post helped you to Fix iPhone SE No Internet when connected to WiFi, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.