If you are a Realme 3 Pro user and a techie who is into rooting and custom flashing, then this place is the exact spot where you should be. In this article, we are sharing the method to unlock bootloader of Realme 3 Pro so that you can easily root your device using Magisk or TWRP Recovery. The below method works through fastboot commands. We have also mentioned the way to relock the bootloader. So here we go –
www.androidjungles.com is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to your device after following the blowing procedure. The article here is for knowledge purpose only. Also, make sure to back up your entire phone data since unlocking bootloader will wipe it out.
Although this method is official, Realme does not guarantee complete functionality. They will not be held responsible if any third-party custom ROM is flashed on your device after unlocking the bootloader. There will be a warranty threat as well.
You will also not receive the OTA updates or Software upgrades if your bootloader is unlocked. But if you relock the bootloader, you will start getting the OTA Updates again.
If you are looking forward to getting Official ROM to flash, then you can go to the device centre where they will flash it for free of cost.
Prerequisite to Unlock Realme 3 Pro Bootloader
- Charge your device with at least 70% battery power.
- Backup all the data on your device since it will get wiped off when the bootloader is unlocked.
- Install suitable USB Drivers.
- Enable USB Debugging of your Realme 3 Pro. You can do so by going to the Settings> About Phone> Build number> Tap on it for 7-8 times.
- Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Install Android SDK Platform-tools – ADB and Fastboot.
Unlock Realme 3 Pro Bootloader
- To begin with, download and install Bootloader Unlock Tool Apk on Realme 3 Pro.
- Then launch the Unlock tool and click on ‘Start Applying‘ when the tool opens.
- A disclaimer will be shown on the screen. I suggest you read the complete disclaimer and then click on the checkbox and tap on the Submit Application button.
- Wait for some time until the Realme Servers process the application sent by you.
- Soon in the span of an hour, you will be shown the status of an application. If it says ‘Review Successful‘, you can go further.
- Now, click on the option of ‘Start in-depth test‘. This will boot Realme 3 Pro into Fastboot mode.
- You will see the string – “fastboot_unlock_verify ok” on the screen of your device.
- Go to your PC and the folder where ADB and Fastboot tools are installed.
- Right, Click on the empty space in this folder by simultaneously pressing the Shift Key.
- Then select “Open PowerShell window here” from the options given.
- Then connect your Realme 3 Pro to the PC with the help of USB Cables.
- Enter the command given below to unlock the bootloader of Realme 3 Pro –
fastboot flashing unlock
- For the Linux and Mac users, enter –
./fastboot flashing unlock
- When you enter the command, you will be asked for confirmation if you really want to unlock the bootloader. Press Volume Up key to confirm your action.
- The bootloader will be now unlocked. Once it is done, reboot your device by entering the command below –
You have successfully unlocked the bootloader of Realme 3 Pro. In case you are stuck at any of the steps feel free to ask us. Since all your data will be wiped up by now, you will have to reset your phone. Now you can easily root your device with Magisk or TWRP Recovery!
Relock Bootloader of Realme 3 Pro
- Download the Unlock tool again and follow the steps until the ‘in-depth test’ from the above guide.
- Click on the option of “Apply to exit in-depth test”.
- Your device will now reboot and enter into the fastboot mode.
- When you enter the fastboot mode, enter the command –
adb reboot bootloader
and hit Enter of the Keyboard.
fastboot flashing lock
and hit enter of the keyboard.
- Click on the Volume Up button on your device to select the option “Lock Bootloader”.
- Finally, enter the command – ‘fastboot reboot’.
- Your device will reboot and the data on your device will be erased. Now the bootloader of your device will be relocked again.
That was it all about the Bootloader of Realme 3 Pro. I hope the guide was helpful. In case of any questions or queries, write us below.