Set or Change Safari Homepage on iPhone SE 2020: iPhone SE 2020 is one of the finest and current cheapest Apple devices in the market today. It brings the best of all the current iPhones at an affordable $399 price tag. For starters, it carries A13 Bionic chipset which is a similar one found on the much expensive iPhone 11 Pro series. Despite the old-design with chunky bezels, there are no complaints.
So, are you an iPhone SE user? Do you want to Set or Change Safari Download Storage on your device? Well, then you are in the right place. In this guide, we are going to guide you on how you can How to Set or Change Safari Homepage on iPhone SE 2020. Safari on iOS is very effective and is a very useful panel which comprises of various features.
By default, the start page has a revamped start page. But if you want to change or configure the homepage, well, you are in for luck, as with iOS 13’s Safari browser you can do that.
How to Set or Change Safari Homepage on iPhone SE 2020
Also Read: How to Turn Off Safe Mode on Android
- From the home screen, find and open settings. Alternatively, you can use the swipe down gesture on the home screen to access the search. You can search for the settings there.
- Open opened the settings, scroll down and you can see the Safari Browser
- Open browser settings and you can see the relevant options and features accordingly. Now you can scroll down until you find the general section and here you will have to tap Search Engine to proceed.
- A list of all the available search engines will appear which will load up on the next screen. The current homepage as most of you already is set to Google.
- You can select your desired search engine and will effective immediately appear on the Safari Search engine menu.
- If that doesn’t work, you can restart the phone and check.
If this post helped you in how to Set or Change Safari Download Storage on Apple iPhone SE 2020, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.