Redeem Download Code on Nintendo Switch eShop: The Nintendo Switch is a video game console developed by Nintendo which is released worldwide back in 2017. Nintendo Switch is a hybrid console that can be used as a home console and portable console. Leaving that story aside, most of you are might not aware of how to redeem a download code on the eShop.
Most of you might are thinking that it is a complicated process to do so. Well, if that is the case, let me tell you that it’s not complicated and it a straight forward process to begin with. It is worth noting that you can use the company’s website to redeem a code if your Switch is not with you.
What is Nintendo Download Code?
Most of the Nintendo users do have a basic idea around these codes and what they can do. So if you are new to the Nintendo world, well it is code that is sed to get games or content that you find in the Nintendo store or eShop. You will need to enter the code in your Nintendo Switch or Nintendo website to get the game or application in your console. It is as simple as that.
Also, some of the physical games may need download codes when you buy them. The codes are generally given in the receipt or card. This is done to protect the games from piracy or copies. To redeem your codes, all you need to have is an internet connection and Nintendo account obviously. With that being said let us quickly get into the process of redeeming, shall we?
How to Redeem Download Code on Nintendo Switch eShop
- Boot up your Nintendo Switch and go to the eShop icon and open it.
- Once you open the eStore, it will ask you to select the account you want to use.
- On the left toolbar, on the bottom of the page, there is an option for Enter Code.
- Once you click on it, it asks you to enter the 16 digit code or download code you can call.
- Hence enter your download code and select Ok to confirm.
- Now, your Nintendo Switch will automatically download the required files
How to Redeem Download Code on Nintendo Website
- Open any browser of your choice on your computer or phone.
- You can visit the Nintendo’s online redeem code site here.
- Now login with your credentials and enter the 16 digit code.
- And that’s it. The product will be added to your account and you can download it whenever.
If this post helped you to Redeem Download Code on Nintendo Switch eShop, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.