Move the Downloaded File to Another Folder on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6: Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 has earned quite an attainment recently in the Android Tablet market. It is proved to be great in both media and productivity as well. While talking about the price it looks to be quite expensive, but when compared with its main rival in the market right now the iPad Pro is cheaper.
Although while comparing the iPad Pro with Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 we should also note that Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is not as good as Apple iPod’s range. While running the Android Pie on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 the software experience part has got quite a lot of mixed reviews from the users. Now lets us see how to move the downloaded file to another folder on Samsung Galaxy Tab.
How to Move the Downloaded File to Another Folder on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
The following are the standard steps that need to be followed to access the S6 internal storage and then move the desired files from the downloads section to an existing folder. The following steps if followed correctly might take you around 10 minutes.
- Firstly go to your Tablet’s home screen and then swipe up from the bottom of the display.
- To continue, click on the settings icon.
- Then you have to tap on the device care option.
- In order to access the internal storage, you will have to click on the storage option.
- Then tap on advanced to access further detailed features and data.
- Scroll to the bottom to find the Files option and click on it.
- Then tap on the Downloads option to view downloaded files on your tablet.
- Then find the file you want to move from the downloads section and long press on it to select it and then release the finger when you find the edit command popping up on the bottom of the screen
- Then in order to move the file tap on move command.
- Then select the destination you want to move that file to.
- After finding and selecting the destination folder then select the move here command.
- And in order to copy a file instead of moving it, you might have to select the option copy and not move as you did in step 9 and the rest the same.
- Then select the destination you want that to be copied to and then tap copy here to copy it there.
If this post helped you in How to Move the Downloaded File to Another Folder on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.