Install Fortnite on iOS: After the audacious decision of adding its own payment system to the game, Fortnite was now removed from Play Store and the App Store. As always, everyone thought that iPhone users are out of luck given the bizarre process of third-party app installation which is downloaded out of the AppStore, but it seems that there is an easy workaround to install Fortnite on iOS.
Also Read: How to Install Fortnite on Android
The process here does not require to jailbreak the device or install it from a third-party source. Yes, you read it right! You can install the application directly from the App Store. But it is worth noting that the in-app purchases at the moment are not working. With that being said, let us discuss how you can install Fortnite on iOS, shall we?
How to Install Fortnite on iOS
- On your iPhone, open the App Store. If you could not find it, you can use the swipe down gesture from any part of the home screen and use the search.
- Once you find the App Store, you can find your picture in the top right corner. If you are not using any picture, you will get the profile icon.
- Tap on the picture or profile and you can find an option for Purchased just underneath the Game Center.
- Click on it and proceed to my purchases.
- Here, you can find the Fortnite if you have already installed on your iPhone previously
- If not, you will have to click and select on the Not on this iPhone option and then scroll down.
- Once you find the game, you can also find an option to download it.
- Click on download and it starts downloading.
- Also Read: How to Fix Call of Duty Warzone Dev Error 6036
If this post helped you to install Fortnite on iOS, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.