Install Fortnite on Android: After the audacious decision of adding its own payment system to the game, Fortnite was now removed from Play Store and the App Store. As always, the iPhone users are out of luck given the bizarre process of third-party app installation which is downloaded out of the AppStore, but Android users can download and play the game.
Well, Fortnite for Android has been made available on the Play Store very recently, but for years Android users are allowed to download the application from the Epic Games website. But it is worth noting that the in-app purchases at the moment are not working. With that being said, let us discuss how you can install Fortnite on Android, shall we?
Before you start, if you are a Samsung smartphone user, the game is still available in the Samsung store. So, instead of trying this method, you can simply head on to the Store on your Samsung phone and install it. If you are not a Samsung user, then follow the below-mentioned steps to Install Fortnite on Android.
How to Install Fortnite on Android
- First, open any browser on your Android device and visit this site: fortnite.com/android
- This page redirects you to the Epic Games’ website where you will be provided with Epic Games application form which you can install Fortnite on Android.
- As mentioned earlier, you will be provided with two options. The first option is to Get it on Epic Games App and the second option is available on Samsung Galaxy Store.
- Choose the options accordingly. The non-Samsung users can download the Epic Games application.
- Once the application is downloaded, you can open it from which you will have to click on Allow application installation from Unknown Sources option.
- Now install the application which after open will show you an option to install Fortnite.
- Now, the game started downloading.
On Samsung Devices
- On Samsung devices, open Galaxy Store and search for Fortnite
- Now you can see the Epic Games application. Download the Epic Games.
- Once downloaded, open Epic Games and download Fortnite from here.
Also Read: How to Fix a suspended Nintendo Account
If this post helped you to install Fortnite on Android, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.