In this article, we are showing you How to hard reset OnePlus 8 and Soft Reset OnePlus 8.
OnePlus 8 is the 2020 Flagship device from OnePlus which comes with Snapdragon 865 chipset and support 5G network. It comes with Android 10 out of the box and has two memory options – 8GB/128GB and 12GB/256GB.
There are a number of reasons to Hard Reset OnePlus 8. One might want their device to run smoother and faster just like it did when you first bought it. Or you might want to get rid of all the device data at once. Or simply want to Soft Reset to boost the speed performance of your device, then you can refer to the easy guides below –
How to Hard Reset OnePlus 8?
Here are two methods you can use to Factory Reset OnePlus 8 to make it work like a new device –
Method 1. Factory Reset OnePlus 8 from Settings
- On your OnePlus 8 device, go to Settings > About Phone.
- Now click on Storage and then on Backup and restore option.
- You will now see the option – Factory data reset.
- Tap on Confirm.
That’s it. You have successfully factory Reset OnePlus 8.
Method 2. Hard Reset Redmi K20 Pro through Recovery
- To begin with, Boot OnePlus 8 into Recovery Mode.
- You can do so by – switch off your device and then hold down Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- When you see the Android logo on the screen, let go off the Power button.
- Now when you see Recovery mode on the screen, release the Volume button too.
- In the Recovery Mode, select – Wipe Data and Wipe All Data.
- In this mode, you have to use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm the action.
- After wiping the data, using Power key, confirm “Reboot system Now”.
You are done here!
How to Soft Reset OnePlus 8?
A Soft Reset is the easy alternative for hard Reset and very helpful if you dont want to loose any of your device data. All you have to do is restart your device and you will see it will perform much better once done so.
- Firstly, Switch off your OnePlus 8 by pressing the power key.
- Now Wait for a few seconds ~ 15.
- Then again press the power key to switch on Your device.
That’s it. You have successfully Soft Reset OnePlus 8 device.
Also see –
- Download OnePlus Nord Live Wallpapers on Any Android device [No Root Required]
- OnePlus Nord listed on Amazon India; powered by Qualcomm 765G SoC, price starting from INR 24,999
- OnePlus 8 Pro users created a Poll vote for Photochrom Filter to work like original
- How to use Copyright Music on YouTube in 2020
I am hoping that the above article was helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us in the comment section below. We will be glad to help you out.