How to Get Shrimp Meat In Genshin Impact: In the recent times, Genshin Impact has become one of the most popular games out there. There are many for the players to fall in love with this game. It is open world which players can explore, and not just that there is not a lot to do here which includes finding items, resources, beating enemies, cooking, and etc.
On the note of cooking, one of the cooking ingredients that you will have to find in the game is Shrimp meat. Not a fan of Shrimp in real-life? Well, then you will have to read the game description. Shrimp is a flavourful item that is packed with nutrients. It can be used in three different cooking recipes by crafting.
If you are unable to find the Shrimp meat, or if you need more insights on How to Get Shrimp Meat In Genshin Impact, this guide is for you.
How to Get Shrimp Meat In Genshin Impact?; Where to find Shrimp Meat in Genshin Impact
- To get Shrimp meat, you will have to visit a general goods shop in Liyue (red-circle on above map). Once you are at Second Life Goods shop, you will have to talk to the vendor.
- This vendor sells many items such as salt, pepper, milk, onion, potato, and of course the Shrimp meat.
- It is worth noting that the daily limit for each item is 100 and price for a Shrimp is 120.
- Also, you can find the Shrimp from Uncle Sun who is an NPC you can find near Liyue Harbor.
- The price here is considerably cheap at 150 for 5 of them. But do note that the shop’s timings are 11 AM to 7 PM.
How to Use Shrimp in Genshin Impact
You can use Shrimp in Genshin Impact for crafting other items. With it, you can cook Crystal shrimp, Golden Shrimp Balls, and Adeptus temptation. You can check the recipes below:
- 3 Rice
- 3 Shrimp Meat
- 2 Carrot
- 4 Ham
- 3 Crab
- 2 Shrimp Meat
- 3 Matsutake
Golden Shrimp Balls
- 4 Shrimp Meat
- 3 Potato
This is How to Get Shrimp Meat In Genshin Impact. If this guide helped you, do consider sharing this with your friends and gaming buddies.
We at Android Jungles strive to bring you the gaming fixes and tips like this every day. So make sure to follow us on Google News and Twitter, to get notified whenever a post goes live. For more posts like this stay tuned with us. Until next time, stay techy
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.