Fix World of Warships Crashes during Startup: World of Warships is a free to play a naval welfare-themed game which does have the complete multi-player integration. The game was produced and is published by Wargaming. This is from the series of games World of Tanks and World of Warplanes from the same gaming company. Now, a lot of players are reporting that they are facing World of Warships Crashes during Startup issues.
Also Read: How to Fix Dev Error 5523 on COD: Warzone
If you are also facing the same issues, then let me tell you that there is no need for you to worry. In this post, we are going to help you fix the World of Warships Crashes during Startup issues easily. Before we get started, it is worth mentioning that this problem is usually caused by corrupted game data or an outdated graphics driver. It can also be caused by a settings issue. Now that we have discussed that, let us quickly get started with the process of fixing World of Warships Crashes during Startup.
Method 1: Verify the Integrity of the Game files to fix World of Warships Crashes during Startup
- Open the Steam launching on your computer.
- Once opened, click and open the second tab on the top of the Steam launcher which is Library.
- This is where you can find all the games. Here you will have to search for World of Warships.
- Right-click on the Don’t Starve and then click on properties. Now the properties window will open up.
- Now click on the Local Files tab which is the third tab inside the properties window.
- Here, you will have to click and select the Verify Integrity on Game Files button.
- This might take some time. Once done, you can open the game and test out for this issue yourselves. If this did not fix your issue, then go ahead and follow the next method.
Method 2: Update your graphics card to fix World of Warships Crashes during Startup
- Right-click on the Windows icon or start key.
- Click and select the Device Manager settings.
- Click on the tiny arrow which is located beside the Display Adapters settings.
- Now, this opens the Display Adapters settings and you can right-click and then select Update Drivers.
- Select and choose the search automatically for the driver’s options.
- This might take some time. Once done, you can open the game and test out for this issue yourselves.
Method 3: Reinstall the Game
- Open Steam Launcher and click on the library tab.
- Search for War of Warships
- Right-click and select manage and click on uninstall.
If this post helped you to fix World of Warships Crashes during Startup, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.