Fix Valorant Error Code 4: Despite being a 2000’s concept, CS: GO is still one of the most finest PC games out there. Set in a future version of our world, Overwatch has a polish type that any gamer would expect from an FPS title. Well, Valorant is one such game that brings the best of both these words and stands tall from the crowd.
Check-out our Valorant Review: Valorant Review: Face-Paced, Action-Packed, and a New Contender to the FPS Legacy!
Now, a lot of players are facing Valorant Error Code 4 issue. This issue occurs when the system is not accepting your RIOT ID which you need to change. Valorant Error 4 occurs because your display name might have an invalid character or a sensitive word included. In order to fix this issue, you will need to change your RIOT ID from your account page.
How to Fix Valorant Error Code 4 Easily
- Open web browser of your choice and navigate to the RIOT games account page then login into your account. You can visit your account by clicking on this link: https://account.riotgames.com/account
- Click on RIOT ID and you can find this under the account options on the self corner of the window.
- Select edit option which is in the form of pen and this will open your RIOT ID
- Enter your desired ID and you can type this under New RIOT ID section.
- Next up, click on Randomize and click on the submit button to save the changes.
Also consider checking out: Valorant Act 3 Release Date and Time
Now, this is how you can Fix Valorant Error Code 4 Easily. If this guide helped you to Fix Valorant Error Code 4 Easily, do consider sharing this guide with your friends and fellow Valorant players. We at Android Jungles strive to bring you the gaming fixes and tips like this every day. So make sure to follow us on Google News and Twitter, to get notified whenever a post goes live. For more posts like this stay tuned with us. Until next time, stay techy
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.