Unable to Connect to Netflix Issue: Netflix is one of the most famous and widely used OTT platforms around the globe. Netflix is a subscription-based streaming service that offers online streaming of a library of films and television series. Netflix is used by 193 million paid customers.
Also Read: How to Install APK using ADB Commands
Now a lot of users are reporting that they are facing unable to connect to Netflix issue. This issue can be caused for any reason. For starters, this could be the issue of your internet connection, servers of Netflix, device, or anything for that matter. If you are one of them who is facing unable to connect to Netflix issue, then you are in the right place as in this post, we are going to discuss how to can fix the issue.
Method 1: Check you Internet Connection
- Restart your computer if you are connected to the internet through LAN.
- Open any browser of your choice and visit the speedtest.net website and perform a quick test.
- Wait until the complete test is performed and results are generated.
- If the ping is too high, more than 100 ms then this might be the reason why you are facing the issue of fall guys disconnecting.
- Contacting your ISP is the only thing you can do in such situations.
- You can also try restarting the internet.
- Open Settings and navigate to Wifi settings. Now, all you have to do is forget the network and connect back again.
Method 2: How to Fix Unable to connect to Netflix by Clearing Netflix’s Cache and Force Closing.
Also Read: Best Budget Smartphones for Students
- Find the Netflix application on your phone and press and hold the icon.
- Click on app info and try force closing the application. If this doesn’t fix anything, you can try in a different approach.
- Again press and hold the icon, but this time select storage and choose clear storage.
- Now you can try using the Netflix application now.
Method 3: How to Fix Unable to Connect to Netflix by Logging out of Netflix
- Open Netflix application and start watching anything until the issue pops-up.
- Once you face the issue, come back to Netflix’s home screen.
- Now, click on the More option in the lower level toolbar and choose sign out.
- Once done, clear the application from the recent applications and open Netflix again
- Now, login with your credentials and that’s all.
- Also Read: How to Fix Fall Guys You have Been Disconnected from the server
If this post helped you in how to unable to connect to Netflix issue, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.