Fix StarCraft II Does Not Launch Issue: StarCraft II is a science fiction real-time strategy video game developer and is published by Blizzard Entertainment. It was released back in 2010 as a sequel to the original StarCrft from 1998. It is made available on Windows and Mac OS X. Now, a lot of users have been reporting that they are facing StarCraft II Does not launch an issue. If you are also facing a similar issue, then you are in the right place.
Also Read: Download no-verity-opt-encrypt All Versions
In this guide, we are going to discuss how to fix StarCraft II not loading issue. Although there are many reasons for StartCraft II to not launch, the issue mainly arises by a corrupted game file, outdated graphic driver, and an outdated operating system. Now without further discussion, let us quickly get started to fix StarCraft II does not load issue.
Pre-Requisites to Fix StarCraft II does not launch
- Restart the computer.
- Make sure that the firewall or the anti-virus program which is installed in your computer is not blocking the game.
Method 1: Run the Blizzard Repair Tool
- Open the Battle.net desktop application. This is generally located in your start menu.
- Once you open, on the top-bar you will get to see the Games tab. Click on it to open.
- Here you will have to click on the StarCraft II from the left panel on your computer.
- Once you are here, you will have to click on the options which are located on the right panel under the game cover.
- Also Read: How to Fix Don’t Starve Screen Flickering Issue
- Click on Scan and repair option here. Now this will scan for any missing or corrupted game files.
- Click on Begin scan and this will start the scan process.
- This might take some time. Once done, you can open the game and test out for this issue yourselves. If this did not fix your issue, then go ahead and follow the next method.
Method 2: Update the Graphics Driver of your Computer to Fix Don’t Starve Screen Flickering Issue
- Right-click on the Windows icon or start key.
- Click and select the Device Manager settings.
- Click on the tiny arrow which is located beside the Display Adapters settings.
- Now, this opens the Display Adapters settings and you can right-click and then select Update Drivers.
- Select and choose the search automatically for the driver’s options.
- This might take some time. Once done, you can open the game and test out for this issue yourselves.
Method 3: Reset the in-game options to fix StarCraft II not Launching
- Open Battle.net desktop application. This is generally located in your start menu.
- Click the down-facing arrow after the Blizzard logo.
- Now click on settings and open game settings.
- Click the reset in-game options for the Starcraft II game.
- Click on Done.
If this post helped you to fix StarCraft II not loading issue, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.