Fix Persona 4 Golden No Audio Bug: Persona 4 is also known as Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4. This is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Persona game series. This game was first made available for PlayStation 2 in Japan and later was made available for PlayStation 3. Now, a lot of players are reporting that they are facing Persona 4 Golden No Audio Bug issues.
If you are also facing the same issues, then let me tell you that there is no need for you to worry. In this post, we are going to help you fix the Persona 4 Golden Crashes during startup issues easily. Before we get started, it is worth mentioning that this problem is usually caused by corrupted game data or an outdated graphics driver. It can also be caused by a settings issue. Now that we have discussed that, let us quickly get started with the process of fixing Persona 4 Golden No Audio Bug.
Method 1: Update the Audio Driver to fix Persona 4 Golden No Audio Bug
- Right-click on the Windows icon or start key.
- Click and select the Device Manager settings.
- Click on the tiny arrow which is located beside the Audio Output settings.
- Now, this opens the Audio Output settings and you can right-click and then select Update Drivers.
- Select and choose the search automatically for the driver’s options.
- This might take some time. Once done, you can open the game and test out for this issue yourselves.
Method 2: Move the Game to C: Drive
- Open the Steam launching on your computer.
- Once opened, click and open the second tab on the top of the Steam launcher which is Library.
- This is where you can find all the games. Here you will have to search for Persona 4 Golden.
- Right-click on the Persona 4 Golden and then click on properties. Now the properties window will open up.
- Select the Local Files tab and this is the third tab on top of the window.
- Select Move install folder and this will allow you to move to a different location. Select the C: drive location then click Move folder and this will move the game to your C Drive.
If this post helped you to fix Persona 4 Golden No Audio Bug, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.