Fix GTA V Freezing on Windows 10: GTA V or Grand Theft Auto V is one of the high-intense graphic game which is developed by Rockstar North is published by Rockstar Games. Although the game is released back in 2013, it still has a lot of potentials. For starters, the game is very popular that millions of players around the globe play it each day. Now, a lot of players are reporting that they are facing GTA V Freezing on Windows 10 issues.
If you are also facing the same issues, then let me tell you that there is no need for you to worry. In this post, we are going to help you fix the GTA V Freezing on Windows 10 issues easily. Before we get started, it is worth mentioning that this problem is usually caused by corrupted game data or an outdated graphics driver. It can also be caused by a settings issue. Now that we have discussed that, let us quickly get started with the process of fixing GTA V Freezing on Windows 10 issues.
Method 1: Verify the Integrity of the Game files to fix GTA V Freezing on Windows 10
- Open the Steam launching on your computer.
- Once opened, click and open the second tab on the top of the Steam launcher which is Library.
- This is where you can find all the games. Here you will have to search for Don’t Starve.
- Right-click on the Don’t Starve and then click on properties. Now the properties window will open up.
- Now click on the Local Files tab which is the third tab inside the properties window.
- Here, you will have to click and select the Verify Integrity on Game Files button.
- This might take some time. Once done, you can open the game and test out for this issue yourselves. If this did not fix your issue, then go ahead and follow the next method.
Method 2: Update your graphics card to fix GTA V Freezing on Windows 10
- Right-click on the Windows icon or start key.
- Click and select the Device Manager settings.
- Click on the tiny arrow which is located beside the Display Adapters settings.
- Now, this opens the Display Adapters settings and you can right-click and then select Update Drivers.
- Select and choose the search automatically for the driver’s options.
- This might take some time. Once done, you can open the game and test out for this issue yourselves.
Method 3: Check for Windows Update
- Click on the Start Button
- Click on settings
- Click on update and security
- Click on Windows Update found on the left panel
- Click on check for updates and if any updates are found then you should install them
Method 4: Uninstall and Reinstall
- Open Steam Launcher and click on the library tab.
- Search for GTA V
- Right-click and select manage and click on uninstall.
If this post helped you to Fix GTA V Freezing on Windows 10, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!